Connections of Memories

No One's POV

It was the morning, Heeseung slept in Sunghoon's room that night covered in blankets and duvets. Engulfing the warmth of his surroundings as he holds onto a even warmer and softer pillow. It was peaceful and just perfect. Nothing could go wrong.....

"AAAHHHH!!"

Or so he thought.....

"Heeseung! Are you alright!?" Jay cried barging into the room followed by Jake

"We heard shouting"

They both looked down at Heeseung noticing him covering his eyes with his! hands."Heeseung? Why are you covering your eyes?" Jay asked

"I...he!...him...Sunghoon i-is..." He pointed at the bed as they saw the figure on the bed which was about to stand up.

"Ugh! What's all this noise about?" He came towards the light revealing what Heeseung was screaming about.

"Sunghoon!?" Jake cried. "Where are your clothes? Why are you naked?"

Sunghoon looked down on himself, taking notice of his pale skin being exposed to the coldness of the room. He shrugged his shoulders and looked back up at them again. "I don't know? You tell me"

"You mean you don't remember?" Jake replied

"Remember what?" Sunghoon asked with a confused look on his face until he was covered with a large blanket on top of him

"Hey I'm here! What's happening–" Niki barged in "ah my innocent eyes!"

"What's going on Niki?" Sunoo asked followed by Jungwon trying to see pass Niki. He pushed them outside the room along with himself and quickly closing the door behind him.

"We'll explain everything later. Just go and get some clothes on do goodness sake! Heeseung is dying here!!" Jay exclaimed. Sunghoon peered down at the flustered boy and he also started to feel a faint red creeping on his face.

"Right I–I'll go now" he hurried to the bathroom grabbing a few clothes along the way.

After a while...
Jay explained what happened

"So I really turned into a child?" Sunghoon asked

"Yes you did Hoonie" Jay replied

"When are you going to stop calling Hoonie? I told you to stop calling me that"

"Forever and ever till death do us part Hoonie~" Jay cooed "just like what your going to do with your Seungie"

"Seungie!?" Sunghoon thought. He looked at Heeseung who had his head down all this time, still red in the face understanding why from the flustered look written across his face. "Where's Niki?"

"Your Riki hyung is outside with Sunoo, and Riki hyung is probably making sure no one else gets into the room" Jake teased

"Don't tell me I said Riki hyung as well?" Sunghoon groaned

"Yep, and boy did he love it"

There was a slight pause of silence in the room before Sunghoon spoke up. "So is there more embarrassing things that I need to know before I tell him my while life story?"

They knew what he meant by 'him' as he's the one who only left in the room. However, Heeseung knows the truth and suddenly spoke up. "It's okay, I know things have been hard for you and your brothers when growing up." He said in a reassuring tone. "Especially when you got stabbed–"

"How do you know I got stabbed?" Sunghoon interrupted."You told him!?" He shouted, he quickly stood up from his bed "who else have you guys told!"

"Hoonie calm down, I've only told Heeseung, Sunoo and Jungwon, they're going to know anyways"