Some Sudden Occurrences

Heeseung's POV

"WATCH OUT!!"

I heard someone shouting and looked behind me. Out of nowhere, a book came straight towards my face and received a stinging pain from it. "Heeseung! Are you ok?" Said Jungwon and Sunoo.

"Yes I'm alright" I look to the person who fell, it was a red haired boy, he looked younger that Namjoon but way older than me. I couldn't see his face for his head collided with the floor first before anything else until he sat up any gave a square like smile on his face.

"Wow that hurts..." the boy said "I'm ok promise"

"Tae you got to be more careful these days, your going to give me a heart attack" sighed Namjoon and helped him up

"I know I know" he replied as he got up and wiped off the dust of his clothes. "But hyung, I just had the best invention idea yet I call it 'Recording Tape'"

"Really now, well tell me all about it when-"

"It takes down what ever you say or sounds you want to then if you push a button, it will replay it all back as much as you want"

"That's good but-"

"But it's lacking form and structure if you know what I mean..."

"Ok I can help you with that later but now-"

"As in you can play it back but only once, and also I don't know what to case it in should it be-"

"Kim Taehyung!! Please be quiet for just a second!!" Exclaimed Namjoon.

"Oh yes, what is it hyung?"

"We have guests, please apologize to them for you clumsiness and misbehaviour"

He quickly turned around and just realised what he has done and approached me. "Oh dear, I'm so sorry are you ok?"

"I'm ok really"

"Oh dear where are my manners" he took his hands off me and started to introduce himself. "My name is Kim Taehyung I'm an inventor and assistant of Kim Namjoon, I'm so sorry for the trouble that I have caused you on your first day"

"It's ok you don't need to worry...wait how did you know it was our first day here?"

"Sir Jin and Mister Jung told me just now as I was walking by"

"I see"

"So your Namjoon's assistant?" Asked Sunoo

"Yes he is, that's why this room is always a mess" answered Namjoon

Jay looked at his pocket watch and just noticed the time. "Oh would you look at the time, it's time for us to go for dinner" we started to sigh and grumble. "We can always come back here don't worry"

"Yes please come back here, then I can show you my inventions" Taehyung said as he gave another smile to us which gave off happy vibes. We bid our goodbyes and went to eat lunch.

At the Dining Table...

Heeseung's POV

Jay opened the doors to where we will be eating. "Hey your majesty- I mean Jay" I said

"Yes what is it?"

"When you showed us the dining room, wasn't it much bigger than this?"

"Oh about that, the one that you saw was for guests. We eat there if there are events or festivals etc. But this one is only half the size of the other one, so we are able to communicate better"