The Past

Later in the night...

A male was looking outside of his balcony window enjoying the night's moonlight until he heard a knock on his door and swing open. "Well look who decided to drop by."

"Mr Min Yoongi, may have a word with you?"

"Oh I know, I've been waiting" he said as he massaged his temples and sighed "take a seat."

"So how have you been for these past few years? I haven't seen-"

"Stop with the acting, I know why your here and I'm not going to give you it"

"Straight to the point, I like it" she put their elbows on the table "what do you want from me hmm?"

"What I want is for you to leave me and never return so I can finally get some sleep in my room"

"What's wrong did you not get enough sleep or did you decide to get all tired suddenly"

"I told you many times, your plan isn't going to work and never will"

"It will work if you tell me how!" She slammed her hands on the table and stood up.

"Listen here, no matter what you do or say, you'll never change my mind, so turn around and get out of my work room" he pointed the way out

That's when the she smirked "what if you answer 3 of my questions? You know how much I can make your life suffer if I don't get what I want, right?"

"I don't care about what happens to me-"

"You may not care about yourself but I know who you care for"

There was a wave of silence that fill in the air. "Your first question."

"That's more like it" she sat back down and started to speak. "How do I make sure my plans to take over the kingdom doesn't fail?"

"Like I said, it'll not work no matter what you do there will be someone stopping you then, the outcome will be death."

"And who will be stopping me?"

"A boy who you don't even think is a threat, his name is Lee Heeseung"

She suddenly starts to burst out into a laugh  "who that little loser. I have him wrapped around my finger, how could he possibly stop me from getting what I want?"

"You shouldn't underestimate him" Yoongi replied. "I know everything about you and what your capable of. like I said before, I know the past, present and future. It's. In. My. Blood."

Her eyes suddenly went wide open and stood up."Where can I find him?"

Heeseung's POV

I felt rays of sun on my eyes and soon was half awake. I tried to roll over to get away from the light but I couldn't move an inch so with a groan, opened my eyes to see a sleeping Sunghoon next to me. His hands were wrapped around my waist pulling my chest close to his. After some struggle, I was finally able to move out of his grasp but even though I wanted to move away from him I instead sat beside him capturing his facial features as the morning sun hits his face.

I place a hand on his cheek and just then, he leaned towards my touch. I was shocked and flinched a bit from his reaction so shocked that I started to feel a faint red creeping along my face again. I adjusted my eyes somewhere else that's when I saw a piece of paper on the night stand.

I took my hand away from Sunghoon's cheek and opened it revealing what it says...

-------------------------------------