Sickness Symptoms

No One's POV

"Umm excuse me?" Jungwon asked

"Oh I guess you don't remember me...well in that case" he picked the leaves our of his black hat and put it over his head. "How about now?"

"I-It's you!?" Then out of the blue, Jungwon and Sunoo quickly scurried behind Heeseung's back for protection.

"What's the matter with you two?" He asked

"He's the one who kidnapped us" Sunoo blurted out

"Kidnapped? I wouldn't call it kidnapping" J-hope said "I would express it as...doing what I was told"

"Hobi, don't tell me you scared them. You know how much your other side frightens people" Jimin replied as he marched his way there.

"I know that very well little Jimin" he patted his head a few times making him pout.

"Still though, that's no excuse to show it"

"Yes I know" he leaned over Jimin's ear and whispered. "Now go and hold hands with your boyfriend"

Jimin's ears started to go red as his face started to heat up very quickly. "Shush not many people know that yet" he gazed up at Jungkook before looking back at the older.

"Oh Jimin, your so cute when I tease you"

"I don't want anyone else to know at least not now"

"Huh? Know about what-" Heeseung asked

"Nothing!" He blurted out. He quickly went back to his original place (which was next to Jungkook) as eyes were staring at him which made Hoseok chuckle a little and then decided to advert their attention to somewhere else.

Yes I'm a Jikook shipper if you don't like it then tough. There won't be as many scenes of them for I want to focus on the main ships.

"Anyways, it seems that we have stepped on the wrong foot. The names Jung Hoseok but people call me J-hope or Hobi these days. I'm a knight but I prefer to do my work solo and go on mission set by the King, well if I agree on them at least. I'm trained to sneak in the night and protect by day so I guess you could call me a ninja" Hoseok smiled. "Now before you have anymore questions, there's heavy rain coming any moment now so I'm here to bring you inside"

"Really, but it looks very sunny" Heeseung said looking up into the sky

"Wait a few more minutes and you'll see. Now let's head in shall we"

Eventually, they all soon agreed and made their way back inside. "Jake hyung, may I ask you something?" Sunoo asked

"Sure what is it?

"Is J-hope always like this? As in he looks so lively and bubbly but I swear I saw him very differently when we first met, it was like he was a completely different person. Right Wonie?" He nodded in agreement

"Oh I see" Jake began to snicker a bit. "What you saw then was Hobi's other side of him"

"What do you mean hyung?" Jungwon said

"Hoseok has many personalities but there's a few main ones that you should know. The 1st is his happy go lucky side which is the one that you'll see most, his mischievous side and his dangerous side. What you saw just now was his mischievous self at work" Jake answered "you never know which side of him will show up. But if you somehow anger him, you will regret it"

"So what will he do if he is on the dangerous side?" Said Sunoo

"Let's just say you don't want to know. Oh and also, let me give you guys a small tip. Never get on his bad side" Jake then walked off into the building while the 3 were slightly scared by just the thought of him getting angry and with that, they went inside.