They're back...

Heeseung's POV

I was walking down a hallway thinking about what just happened a while ago. I touched the cheek that he kissed with my hand and without knowing, I started to smile from cheek to cheek. If this was a dream, please don't wake me up.

Despite the happiness and excitement inside me, I couldn't help but feel confused. Why did he kiss me? What was the reason? I removed my hand from my cheek and placed it on my chest. Every time I think about Sunghoon, my heart starts beating like crazy, my breathing gets all out of control and my body feels like it's been heating up from the moment I thought of him. What is Sunghoon doing to me?

As I wander down endlessly, I accidentally bump into someone making me snap out of my thoughts. "I'm so sorry, are you okay" I asked. Infront of me was a brown haired cat-like shorter male, he looked older than me with pale skin reminding me of Sunghoon again.

"Don't worry-" his eyes suddenly looked surprised

"Umm, of did I hurt you?" I paniced

"No no you didn't at all Heeseung" he waved his hands denying what I just said and then placed a hand on his neck. "I just didn't know that we're going to meet each other like this" he smiled

"What do you mean by that? How do you know my name? Have we met before?"

"No we haven't" he reached out his hand. "My name is Min Yoongi, I use to work here with Kim Namjoon but I volunteered to go to Sirius"

"Oh I see! Is there something I can help you with?"

"Actually yes, the King wants me to take you to the throne room. There's guests who want to see you"

"Guests?" Who could possibly be waiting for me?"

Yoongi guided me to the throne room where he knocked on the large door. "Come in." Said the voice inside. We entered the throne room to see 2 figures with their backs turned. "Heeseung" the King cried "there's some people who wish to take you home"

They turned around, revealing their happy looked. My eyes went wide open, my knees started to feel weak unable to stand by myself, I cling onto the wall. "Mum!?Dad!?"

"Yes, that's right my son" cried my dad

"We're so glad we can finally see you again" they both gave me a big hug. "Listen here you brat" whispered my mum "if we get out of here, we promise we'll not hit you as hard as we did before."

"But, if you say anything bad about us, oh you're gonna get it real bad. I can't wait to get the blade out again" they quietly laughed in me ear giving me shivers down my spine as they let go of me. "I missed you sooo much! Why'd you run away from us"

"I hate to interrupt this moment" the King said. "But why did you run away from them  in the first place Heeseung?"

"I..." I pause to think rephrasing my words in my head. If I say the wrong things then the people here would think suspicious of me and if I hint them for their help, then my parents would know and do what they always had done to me that would give me pain and suffering. Besides, there's no one that could help me now. "I...wanted to see what it was like to be free–I mean to be independent since I'm old enough to look after myself and all" I forced a smile out hoping they'll take the bait.

The King looked unsure about the statement but went with it anyways. "I see..."

"Haha aren't all teens like that these days." My dad said. "Well I guess we will be off then" he grabbed hold of my wrist and dragged me away followed by my mum.

I don't want to go. I don't want to leave. I like, no I love it here. This is where I finally felt like home, and if I go with my parents they won't keep the promise and hit me if they like it or not. My eyes started to fill up with water.
Please oh please I don't want to leave. I want to stay. I want to stay with... "Father, I-"