I finally found an ounce of strength as my conscience begs me to end her once and for all.

But as soon as the lethal bullet leaves the gun my eyes shoot open and I jump up panting from the nightmare that just occurred.

It was all a dream.

I sigh in relief as I check the time for it to only be 4 am.

I haven't had a nightmare since entering this home. I forgot how terrible they are.

Noticing my sore throat, I stand up and exit my room going on a hunt for some cookie and cream ice cream

The house is silent and dark as I quietly tip toe towards the kitchen.

Getting towards the stairs, I gaze at Angelo's office to find the door slightly ajar.

He never leaves the door open I wonder if somethings wrong.

My curiosity getting the best of me causes me to tread towards the door and peak my head inside to find the room empty.

And just as I'm about to turn back a voice sounds from behind me making me jump in fear.

"Why are you awake so late at night." Angelo mumbled sleepily.

I think he was on his way to his bedroom as he looks soo tired.

But seeing my shaky figure he pulls me into a tight hug.

"What happened? Are you hurt." He rushes out with worry laced in his tone. 

I shake my head 'no' knowing if I talk I will begin sobbing hysterically.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He inquires as I again shake my head no.

I pull out of the embrace as we both travel downstairs to get my fucking ice cream.

I am craving my ice cream so bad right now as it pains me to even breath.

We get downstairs to the kitchen and I pick up the tub of cookies and cream as angelo picks up 2 spoons.

We go to the living room and sit in the dark eating ice cream as we enjoy the peaceful atmosphere.

"Do you want me to stay with you?" Angelo questions breaking the silence and I just nod not having the energy to talk after crying.

As we sit here we begin to here talking and footsteps coming downstairs.

Who the fuck is awake right now?

I really don't want everyone to see me so weak.

Me and Angelo stare towards the door as Matteo steps in with headphones on and whispering to someone on the phone.

The others got their phones back yesterday before going sleep but I didn't go as I already had my phone.

"Matteo why are you awake so late at night?" Angelo speaks up causing Matteo to jump a bit and stop in his tracks as he slowly looks up.

"Umm- ha good question." Matteo chuckles awkwardly scratching his head as if he is thinking.

Good luck thinking without a brain.

"I was looking for Ana." He assures us still on FaceTime to one of his friends who is watching this all laughing.

"And is that why you're on FaceTime to Aiden?" Angelo mentions smirking at Matteo who is stuttering while looking for an excuse.

"Do his parents know or should I just call them up now?" Angelo says as I smirk almost bursting into laughter.

"Why is she here eating ice cream anyways?" Matteo tries chancing the subject which works.

However, this time I reply not wanting Angelo to tell him.

"Because I want to eat ice cream. Do you have a problem?" I inquire continuing to eat my ice cream.

"Yeah I do have a problem Why does she get to eat ice cream while you're sending me to bed?" Matteo stands his ground causing me to roll my eyes.

"I think it's time for us to all go bed." Angelo informs us getting up and taking the ice cream with him.

Not the ice cream!

"Just a bit more ice cream." I whine getting laughed at by Matteo causing me to glare at him for getting it taken off of me.

We all get sent back to our rooms as I fall asleep with Angelo sitting beside me on his phone.

I fall back to sleep knowing I will be protected by my family who do care about me.

New chapter! I'm sorry I gave some of you a heart attack with the start but it was fun. 😂 ❤️

Please vote and comment. I do read all the comments.