I had said, while interrupting Sakura unintentionally, I then looked at her and gave her an apologetic look and she quickly put her thumbs up signaling she didn't mind. Our sensei then started sighing and explained his statement furthermore.

K: You know the usual, your favorite things to do, the things you dislike or hate, hobbies and dreams.

N: Why don't you go first sensei I mean we don't even know anything about you!

S: He's right, You're still a stranger to us.

I then gave a nod signaling our sensei to start talking about himself. He just accepted his defeat and started talking.

K: My name is Hatake Kakashi, I am the type of person who doesn't talk about their dislikes or likes, my dreams for the future are none of your business...but I have many hobbies. Now it's your turn, the one on the right.

I began to sigh as I heard all the nonsense he just spilled out, that's all a bunch of bullshit, we learned everything but nothing at the same time. This guy seriously has some trust issues. I had then begun observing Kakashi sensei, trying to maybe find out something about him, anything. Just by his posture and actions, I had then spaced out while still staring at him- well that was until Naruto took me out of my trance.

N: My dream is to become Hokage and then all the villagers have to acknowledge my existence at last!

I then looked at Naruto while my eyes had softened and gave him a smile which he gladly did the same to me, He will surely become Hokage one day, The great Naruto Uzumaki. I can already see it! I was about to introduce myself when something or rather somebody got in my way.

S: My name is Sasuke Uchiha, There are plenty of things I hate, I almost like nothing. What I have is not a dream because I will make it a reality. I will restore my clan and destroy a certain someone...

I sighed as I thought about the person he was trying to "destroy". Itachi Uchiha, the man who I had wished to marry a long time ago, I know I was delusional back then but I was a kid I didn't know what marriage meant, he was also the first guy I had ever admired, even if he murdered his clan I still secretly cared about him. After breaking out of my thoughts I noticed Sasuke looking at me with a small smirk. This guy knows what he's doing and it's pissing me off, he cut off my introduction just to get under my skin, I quickly shot him a glare making sure to show more dominance, and gave him an exasperated expression.

S: I am Sakura Haruno, my favorite thing is- well it's a boy...my hobbies are- let's move on to my dreams my dreams are-

And with that Sakura then started squealing again while a coat of red started to spread around her face, I had given out an irritated look as she kept looking at Sasuke through each sentence, yes. I and Sakura are friends but something I was against was who her crush was...

K: what do you hate?

S: I HATE NARUTO!

And with that both me and Naruto had a disoriented look, I had then began laughing as Naruto then had an annoyed expression on his face as he had heard me laugh.

N: WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT, HUH!?

I had then started laughing even harder as he began grabbing my shirt and pulling me back and forth as he started yelling at me trying to find out why I was laughing.