The ultimate date (bonus)

En başından başla

Me: Me and you? That's quite obvious. Dates are supposed to be between couples.. Don't tell me you didn't know that* gasps*

YN but not from ff: Byeol.....

Byeol laughed. She could actually imagine his frustration right now.

Me: Arraseo. When?

YN but not from ff: Tomorrow?

Me: Done.

_________

And that's how Byeol ended up going on her very first date.

"Well it was not just them two but actually other very nosy seven men who decided to follow them."

Both of them were currently in Yeonjun's car as they drove in silence.

Byeol looked out of the window when she heard Yeonjun clear his throat making her look at him.

Well then where do you want to go?

Byeol frowned. Wait haven't you decided a place for us to go to?

Yeonjun tilted his head in utter confusion. Wait I was supposed to? I thought we will decide it together.

"Well the guys in k dramas decide a place themselves."

Well isn't it a bit unfair that the guys decide the place and the girls have no say at all? Shouldn't it be mutual? Yeonjun said.

Byeol blankly stared at him before nodding. You actually make a point. Well then where do you want to go?

Arcade? Yeonjun suggested as Byeol nodded in agreement. Arcade it is.

__________

I would have won if you haven't distracted me?! Yeonjun yelled at Byeol who scoffed in response while folding her hand.

When did i distract you huh? Just admit that i hurt your male ego by winning....You just don't want to admit you lost to me.

Yeonjun glared at her. Let's play again!

Fine!

The seven boys looked at each other in surprise.

i know i am not the romantic type but i am pretty sure that's not how a date goes... Yoongi mumbled as the boys nodded in agreement.

"When Byeol told me that she is going on a date, i thought there will be you know other stuff but looking at them i don't think they even know what a date is" Jin deadpanned.

They look like they want to rip each other's head apart... Namjoon gaped.

"I can literally feel Byeol's intention of killing Yeonjun" Hoseok added.

Look at how she is glaring at him with those murderous eyes.... Jimin stated.

Aren't they supposed to look at each other with loving eyes and not with murderous ones? Taehyung questioned utterly confused.

Are they really in a relationship? Jungkook shook his head as they watched Byeol and Yeonjun screaming at each other, grabbing the attention of the by passers.

I WIN AGAIN LOSER! Byeol screamed jumping up and down while Yeonjun groaned in frustration.

This game is rigged! That's why you are winning! Yeonjun rebutted.

Your brain is rigged, just admit i am better than you! Byeol hissed...

What did you say? Yeonjun stood up straighter while glaring at her.

See you can't even hear properly, that proves my point that your brain is rigged!

That's not what i meant!..

But that's exactly what i meant!

The boys looked at the couple fighting while exiting the arcade.

Do you still want to follow them? Namjoon looked at his brothers who shook their heads

"I don't think anything is going to happen. The date is self destructive" Jin said.

"Let's go eat something then, that kimchi place would be empty right now" Taehyung suggested.

Yeah let's go.

Meanwhile Byeol and Yeonjun were back in the car refusing to talk to each other...

Byeol looked out of the window once again as the sun started setting.

Her eyes widened as she looked at the passing scenery.

Stop the car!

What happened?

Just stop the car! she demanded as Yeonjun quietly obliged parking the car in the corner.

As soon as the car stopped Byeol sprinted towards the sunset, Yeonjun following her

The sun was setting, it's reflection clear in the river making it sparkle.

Byeol looked at it in awe. It's so beautiful.....

It is... Yeonjun agreed as he stole a glance at Byeol and he had an inner debate deciding whether Byeol was more beautiful or the sunset.

Byeol it was.

Byeol turned to look at Yeonjun as both of their eyes met..

I should have accepted my defeat. I am sorry... Yeonjun apologized not breaking the eye contact.

She shook her head. I shouldn't have yelled at you too. I am sorry too.

I guess then everything is good? Yeonjun asked.

It is... Byeol smiled as Yeonjun inched closer to her.

They both silently looked at each other not moving.

Just kiss me already or the sun will set! Byeol grumbled breaking the silence.

Yeonjun chuckled at her bluntness before closing the distance between them as finally their lips met.

Meanwhile in the kimchi place...

I wonder what they are doing? Jungkook voiced out, his mouth full with chicken.

Fighting for sure.... Jimin dismissed also stuffing his face.

"Yes Jimin was right, they were fighting but with something else involved."