Ticaret Affair

***

--- The Half-Moon, Ticaret Conglomerate ---

Date: July 11th, 2026

While on her knees, Tyuuwal, the famous blue-feathered Siren prostitute that worked at the Half-Moon brothel looked above at her client, Lord Uuagra Gummus. While she did not know where he was at the Gummus hierarchy of bastard sons, she believed he was somewhere in the lower middle. His father, Mortimer Gummus, has so many bastard sons no one knows how many he truly has.

Hearing the young man grunt, Tyuuwal wondered why this man was sent to her out of all the bastards that were fighting in the war. He physically did not impress her compared to the other nobles and warriors that she had comfort with. What she did find attractive is the aura of confidence and pride for some reason.

Taking a rag, Tyuuwal cleaned her mouth and stood up. Turning around so the young man could see her rear as she seductively walked away toward her expensive bowl made out of marble.

As Tyuuwal cleaned herself, she shyly said, "impressive amount my lord. I can tell you have been on the front for a long time."

Once cleared, she looked at the young man, while physically strong, she found his attitude disgusting, just like the rest of the Gummus house. But her duty as a prostitute required her to serve these people.

There was a time when her master and brothel owner, Nara Tozuko, forbade the Gummus House from her services but thanks to the war, both Houses made amends(1). Because of this new alliance, Tozuko has allowed many of the Gummus bastards back into her brothels and banking organization.

This has resulted in the great public betrayal between the House of Altin and the House of Tozuko. Traditional allies, the topic of the war split their friendship. What the Ticaret didn't know was that this was a ruse.

"That was amazing," Uuagra commented as he breathed heavily. "My brothers were not kidding, you are the best whore in the Ticerat."

"Miss Tozuko only provides the best," Tyuuwal replied. "After I was told of your glorious achievement, whatever it was, I knew I had to be the one to sleep with you."

Listening to the young man laugh, Tyuuwal wondered what Uuagra did to please his House this much.

Slapping Uuagra's hands away, she turned around, placed hands on his chest, and leaned into him, pushing him onto the bed to where she was on top.

As Tyuuwal moved her index finger around the man's plain but smoothed chest, she kissed him and then gazed into his eyes, mumbling, "I do wonder. What did a great man like you do to please the Houses? I bet it must have been a great achievement."

The young man laughed as he felt joy coming from the Siren's movements. He said with great pride, "I am no fool to tell a whore, even a fine one as yourself."

Flipping Tyuuwal over where Uugra was on top, he grinned and added, "But, I will finally be in the good graces of my father. Hell, to the point where I might take the high seat of our House. None of my bastard brothers can top me with my prize."

The excitement coming from Uugra's eyes reminded Tyuuwal of a boy getting his first sword toy. That nothing else mattered besides what was in his grasp.

Over the past six months, she had comforted many nobles, generals, house heads, and other men of importance. Secretly listening for any news of importance. Usually, her clients only emit that glory-seeking charm males have. Hoping to achieve something for themselves in this war.

Uugra on the other hand, his eyes told her that he accomplished what he was seeking.

Tyuuwal used her sweet voice as she moved her hand down the man's side, allowing her feathers to brush against his bare skin, and said, "Ohh... I do wonder what he could be? Is it one of the Other Worlders?"