Noriko Marketplace

***

--- The Dancing Princess Brothel, Alnus Town, ---

Date: June 15th, 2026

Looking up at the ceiling fan, Specialist James Ward took a deep breath. "Man, this sucks." He then felt Neko, Aimi's fur hand across his bare chest.

"I thought you enjoyed the sucking," Aimi asked as she rubbed her head against James' arm, hand rubbing his chest while purring. "And all the other things."

Looking at Aimi, while he sees a beautiful naked feline, all he can think about is the first time Noriko ran into him. He has heard the stories about the girl and who her son is.

"You are thinking about that girl again?" Aimi said and rolled her eyes. "You know, it is rude to think about another girl when you're in the company of another. Especially when you paid for this."

Looking away, James took a breath. "I am like my father. He used to sleep around all the time until he met my mother."

Aimi rolled on top of James and kicked his chest once. "Knock it off; you came here to relax your mind and body. Well, I do enjoy it when you're stressed, but besides the point. You are being deployed tomorrow, so forget about everything and think about this moment."

"You're right," James replied.

Grabbing Aimi's arm, he rolled until he was on top of her. His hand moved along the fur of her breast as he began to thrust into her. While his body enjoys every physical movement, he cannot stop thinking about being with that other girl.

--- Marketplace, Alnus Town ---

"Thank you for coming out with me, Hamilton," Noriko said.

"It is no problem; it is also my duty to watch over Tenchi," Hamilton lowered herself and played with the baby while holding her chest. "He is so cute."

"I think all babies are cute," Noriko said, then handed Tenchi a toy. "But mine is the cutest."

"We shall see when my baby is born." Hamilton cheerfully said as she placed her hand on her three-month pregnant belly. "But why did you invite me?"

Looking around, Noriko took a breath. "Sometimes I feel like I am being watched, and I don't mean by our guys." She then looked at the HUMVEE filled with Vanguard Rangers inside it. Sarah accidentally slipped that she has private security after what happened to Tenchi during Herm's prison break(1). However, that is not what is bothering her as she expected Sarah and Sharpe to provide security. Sometimes when she walked around the town, she got a bad feeling about some people. But she wondered if it is her insecurities getting the best of her.

"I understand," Hamilton said. "As Princess Pina's personal servant, I was expected to throw myself to protect her if an assassin tried to kill her."

"Brutal," Noriko replied. "Just remember, you are married. Your man is the one who is supposed to protect you, so Sarah tells me."

"I have to admit, I have struggled with my dual loyalties," Hamilton said. "I think it has been good that I did not go to Rondel even if I wanted to."

"What do you mean?"

Hamilton placed her hand on her arm. "When I became the Princess servant, I was never supposed to fall in love and have a family. My only purpose was to serve Pina. Now, I am married to Andrew and being an expected mother of his child."

Hearing that, Noriko giggled. "I understand. It is new. When I gave birth to Tenchi here, I was so scared. If it was not for everyone's support, I don't know what I would have done. But it sounds like you already know the answer. You married Andrew and are starting a family along with your Princess's blessing. You just need to get used to it, and I think this time apart is good for you."