Day with Noriko

***

--- Sadera, Royal Palace ---

Date: February 18th, 2025

Noriko looks around, confused and scared. It was another day with her family, being taken to school by her parents. Before she knew what was happening everything went upside down. Strange men and monsters attacked them, killing her parents and sister and she was taken through this strange structure with hundreds of others.

Now she is in this strange room, sitting on the floor, wearing this loose dress. The only light is the moon light leaking through the small window next to the ceiling. It has been hours since she was tossed in here, hungry and freezing.

"Where are you mommy, daddy," Noriko says as she huddles up. "Where are you."

"Shut up. Even a Neko is not this weak."

Hearing a feminine voice, she looks around. "Hello?" She gets up and walks to the window with bars. On the other side is another room just like hers.

To Noriko's shock she sees this woman with long ears, a puffy tail, and gray fur all over her naked body. This woman looks like a bunny but in human form. She can see scares, stains, bruises, and more. "Who, what are you?"

The bunny looks at Noriko, confused. "So, you are weak and dumb? Everyone knows about the Warrior Bunnies." The bunny looks at Noriko. "You are from the other world, are you?"

Noriko struggles to reply, not understanding the terminology. By now she knows she was taken to another planet, which is still confusing her. She never liked science fiction. "Other World? I guess I came from Earth."

"Then Earth will suffer the same fate of my people," the bunny said. "I am Tyuule. Zorzal personal slave."

The word slave terrifies Noriko. She heard that word a lot as she was processed at the Slave Guild facility. These men came and bought her for a man called Zorzal. She was hoping that he would be a nice man that could help her get home. Seeing the quality of Tyuule she no longer believes that.

"I just want to go home," Noriko said, crying.

"Your home is gone, destroyed," Tyuule said as she cleans herself. "Women like you come and go through here. Zorzal rarely likes to keep the same sex slaves." She then looks closely at Noriko. "I have never seen a Human like you before. Very, exotic. Weak and exotic, you might not get tossed out like the others."

How frank Tyuule is speaking terrifies and baffles Noriko. She cannot understand how casual the bunny is saying this, like it is another day. This is something she saw on Game of Thrones or The Witcher, not in real life. "How can you speak like this?"

"Be happy little one," Tyuule said. "Once your master is done with his sex slave the Oprichnina takes them away. Trust me, when they come for you, you will disappear into Basson Prison. No one ever comes back out."

Noriko shakes as she listens. Everything about Sadera is horror. "How can you act so comely?"

Tyuule stares into Noriko's eyes and then goes back to cleaning herself. "What a strange question from a woman, especially by a human woman. Earth must be different for you to be this blind on how the world works. The strong rules over the weak, that is the law of nature. If you are weak, you will be dominated and controlled. Only the strong have value and respected and you my dear, you are very weak. You make a Neko look stronger."

As Noriko listens, the main door opens. She looks and sees a guard walk in. This Neko walks in. Neko is the Japanese name for a cat-person. She has seen this in manga all the time, even Elon Musk joked about creating them. Girls love to buy cat years headset, or create Neko virtual avatars and so on, they become a cultural icon. Seeing one alive is shocking.