[21]

𝓔𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓓𝓪𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓮- ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ sᴜғғᴇʀs ᴘʜʏsɪᴏʟᴏɢɪᴄᴀʟ ʜᴀʀᴍ ᴅᴜᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴛɪᴛʏ's ɴᴇɢʟᴇᴄᴛ ᴏʀ ɪɴᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴs

𝓘𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 & 𝓜𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓻𝔂...

ʜᴇʀᴇ ʟɪᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴅʏ ᴏғ ʜᴀᴋᴇᴇᴍ ᴅᴇᴏɴᴛᴇ ɴɪʟᴇs. ʟᴏᴠɪɴɢ sᴏɴ , ʟᴏᴠɪɴɢ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ , & ʟᴏᴠɪɴɢ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ. ᴀs ʜᴇ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇs ʜɪs ᴘʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ ʙᴏᴅʏ , ʜɪs sᴏᴜʟ ʟɪɴɢᴇʀs ᴀs ɪᴛ ᴛᴜʀɴs ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴄᴏʟᴅ-ʜᴇᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ

Keem watched as his sister laid stiffly inside of a beautiful gold casket that was wrapped with a picture of her . Her hair was neatly done in a updo style as she wore a brown-silky dress that made her skin glow with the sunlight. Her nails had fresh white acrylic covering them as her face held light makeup. Just the way she would've liked it.

He stared at her with little emotion due to the fact that he had been crying nonstop all week. Everyone around him let out soft cries, he watched as his mom wiped her eyes with a tissue.

"Judging by the amount of people here Kianna did a number on so many lives" The pastor chuckled looking out into the crowd that was filled with so much sorrow

"If she was here right now, I'm sure she would tell all of you to dry your eyes. She's in a HIGHER place where she is being taken care of. Her spirit forever lives on within all of you" The pastor smiled as he looked around the grave side

All of Kianna's close friends and family watched closely as tears rushed throughout their faces. Each one of them held a white rose in their hand waiting for their moment to place them.

Channity sat next to Keem rubbing his back in comfort as she watched the scene unfold. Kyaire and Zorrie held each other in complete sobs not wanting to see her like that. KB and Zay sat with their heads down not wanting to look up.

The girl they treated like their little sister was gone.. Never coming back..

No one knew, but Money was hurting the most. Him and Kianna's relationship meant the world to him, but it got snatched away. He was angry for not being able to protect her, not publicizing their relationship, and not getting to grow up with her like they planned. His heart was broken into a million pieces, but he didn't know how to tell anyone.

"At this time the casket will be closed, and all of you will have your time to say your final goodbye's as you place your roses"

The funeral director closed the casket over  her causing a large eruption of soft cries to take over.

Everyone got up one by one placing their roses on top of her casket, but their mom went last. When it was her mom's turn she broke down since she couldn't hold herself together anymore.

"That was my baby" She sobbed over the casket as she laid her head on it. This caused many people to become filled with more tears.

"You wasn't supposed to leave right now, You and Keem was supposed to bury me. Oh god" She continued to cry as Keem walked over to her picking her up off the ground he walked her back to her seat. She buried her head into his chest continuing to cry.

The pastor looked at the crowd with a saddened expression on his face as the casket began to be lowered into the ground.

"We therefore commit this body to the ground, earth to earth, ashes to ashes, dust to dust; to insure and certainly hope of the Resurrection to eternal life." The pastor spoke