Inko: What the hell are you doing?

Aizawa: I am taking the kid with me.

Inko: And who do you think you are?

Aizawa: *Sigh*

Me: Look the demon is all angry now mom!

Did I call Aizawa a demon?

Yes, yes I did!

He used his quirk on my mother right now and I still wanted to at least be accounted as mentally insane or just handicapped which means that my mental capacity shouldn't be that good and perhapse more childish.

Aizawa: *Sigh* Kid... What's your name?

Me: If I tell a demon my name then he would surely eat me alive! I refuse! I am not yummy at all!

Aizawa was looking me from top to bottom and I saw his sharp gaze and couldn't help but feel less anxious. I knew that my eye color must have started to change in colors. 

Red was the color of fear.

Black was anger.

Yellow was relieve.

Green was emotionless.

Gold was happiness.

White was jealousy.

Orange was surprise.

Blue was Disgust.

Violet was pain.

Grey was sadness.

In short my quirk was a traitor for myself. I could never hide my emotions from anyone at all. 

Aizawa: yellow and violet...

OH shit!

Are my eye color yellow?

I swear! 

My quirk is the biggest traitor!

All of the sudden he picked me up from the ground and I let out a surprised scream. It was way too sudden and I was still wrapped up in his scarf too.

Inko: FUCKING PUT MY BASTARD OF A SON DOWN!

Aizawa: I am pro-hero Eraserhead and I am taking him with me. You will soon get a letter.

That was all he said before turning aroun with me and jumping down from the balcony. 

Me: EEEP!

Aizawa: It's okay kid.

Me: Sir, are you a summoner?

Aizawa: Huh?

Me: You can turn into a demon!

Aizawa: *Sigh* Call me by my name kid.

Me: Ahm isn't calling a demon by it's name bad?

Aizawa: Say it.

Me: But I don't know Mister Demons name.

Aizawa: You sure?

Me: MH!

Aizawa: Shota Aizawa. What's yours.

Me: Izuku... Izuku Midoriya.

Aizawa: Gold... what does it mean?

Me: ...

Aizawa: ... *Sigh* You don't talk much.

After he landed on the ground, he immediately started speed walking to his home. I assumed it was his home since he just opened the door to a small hous and put me on the couch. He didn't even bother to get the scarf off me and I wanted to know how it felt like being a cocoon like he always used to be in class.

I somehow wiggled myself off the couch and fell to the ground with a small thumb. After that I started robbing around until 8 cats came to me. They all looked at me and one of them just went on my back and fell asleep there while the others sat in the room and watched me rob around like a true caterpillar.

It was fun!

Aizawa: *Sigh* What are you doing?

Me: ...

I just ignored him and continued what I was ding robbing around in a circle. It was harder than it looked but it was fun.

Aizawa: Izuku?

Me: SHH! I am a caterpillar now...

Aizawa: *Sigh* ... Sloth get off him!

Sloth: ....

Sloth?

Did he just call the cat on my back sloth?

Did he call his cats after the 7 deadly sins?

But there are 8 here... 

Don't tell me one of them is Lucifer....

He came over to me and put sloth down first before getting his capture scarf away from me and untangeling me, before picking me up and putting me back on the couch.

Aizawa: This will sting for a bit.

He then started treating my wounds. Only then did I saw that there was one paticular black cat sitting right next to a first aid kit. He was overseeing everything and acting pretty cool. Still I felt as if that cat was watching me and for some reason I felt as if that cat wanted something from me. 

The moment our eyes met, the cat did something I didn't expect ever a cat to do at all.

...

Did the cat just bow to me?

NAH!

Impossible!

Maybe it just was looking down for a bit and that's it!

Yeah that must be it.

Me: *hissing in pain*

Aizawa: Purple is pain.

Me: ... 

Aizawa: It will be over soon.

Before he could continue to clean my wound and get the rest of the shards out this black cat attacked the hero from behind. It just pounced on him and I could hear another chubby cat from beside him hissing and another rather thing long haired white cat too. Now that I think of it, every cat was hissing besides this brown and white sprinkeld cat.

Aizawa: THE FUCK YOU DOING LUCIFER! 

Lucifer: MREW!!!!

The cat was still on his back clinging with it's claw and biting at his sholder. It took a bit for Aizawa to be even able to get the cat down from him and it immediately jumped up and sat right in my lap.

Aizawa: Damn Devil!

Lucifer: MREW!

Aizawa: SLOTH, LUST, PRIDE, DON'T YOU GUYS DARE! OR NO FOOD!

Me: Pff-

I couldn't help it but burst out laughing. It was way too funny. There were 8 cats and every single one was hissing at him besides two or 3 that were acutely on the couch pretty close to me. This was hilarious to see and their names....

Aizawa: Gold is happiness... At least someone is having fun here.

Crazy Bastard (Vigilante Deku)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें