Goal of a King-Part 3

Começar do início

"What was that!"

Mors shouted, punching the wall beside Kaiba's head earning a surprise sound from him. He quickly darted his eyes around the room, panicking. His heart pounding against his rib cage, the thumbing reaching his ears as well as his heavy breathing until it stopped. Slowly and dreading he aligned with the night terrors', gulping loudly. No candle was lite. His lack of response crashed his windpipe, being dragged up the wall until their heights matched.

"It glows when I'm happy!"

Kaiba rushed out, using the last of his air with it. However; there was no remorse for him, not a drop.

"Are you not happy with me!"

Mors shouted, only tighting his grip as the other hand squished the yarn in his palm.

"I'm–ha-ppy with—you"

Kaiba lied, he truly wasn't.

"Lair!"

"Please stop!"

Karina cries out, rushing to pull at the arm that choked him. Mors didn't try, didn't even give a second thought, he slapped her, square in the face dropping her to the floor. She laid on the floor patting the slap mark to feel for the red liquid; none. Turning back around and stared at Kaiba. Chocking by Mors's hand still. She quickly scrambled to her feet and dashed through the doors with tear filled eyes. But he didn't care. Oh nonono. He was envious, frustrated. Of a yarn ball?

"Please"

Kaiba croaked, trying to take off Mors's giant hand. The Prince stared at the yarn ball in his palm, flattened by his sudden anger tension and then at his slave. 'I'll make you happy.'
---

"His health will degrade."

Ishaan cut through the memory.

"He's fine"

'Use you'

Kaiba touched his neck, the bite marks stinging. Another memory filled his mind as tears threatened to fall.

"Please no!"

Kaiba sobbed, attempting to push Mors off him. An attempt in vain. Mors was angry. Mors was jealous. He thrown Kaiba to the bed and immediately went for the neck. Sliding his hands underneath the shirt to play with the nipples. He had to admit. He loves the way Kaiba struggled underneath him, the digging of his claws into his biceps is relaxing. He loves a little pain and he is getting it and Kaiba is receiving his happiness.

"No!"

Kaiba cried, pushing his shirt down as Mors pulled it up. However; stubborn Mors growled ripping the shirt in two. Inverting his mouth over the right nipple, licking around the outside before biting the fragile skin. His hair was tugged, his head banged at but he didn't stop. 'He'll be happy soon' Mors smiled, continuing to play with the nipple as his hands slid underneath Kaiba's pants. Ignoring the cries of his slave and constant squirming.
---

"It's. Just. An. Act."

Mors pushed out through his clenched teeth. Warning Ishaan with burning eyes.

Kaiba couldn't help but crack a smile as Ishaan bothered Mors with his need of food.
An act of Bastet for his time of need but Mors being stubborn ended the Prince's bickering was ignored all together, and gave up.

Kaiba thanked the Prince for his effort with a simple nod, and followed his nose to a table on the other side of the room. Foods of all sort covered the long table, half eaten roasted duck, ham, rice, you name it. However; the food stood on the other side. Kaiba mentally fought with himself deciding weather or not to grab a bite.

His stomach won the fight with another growl. He turned towards Mors whose back faced him, too busy talking with Ishaan, and faced the table full of half eaten foods and continued shifting his glaze from the food to Mors. He faced Mors, scared that once he walked away he'll turn around and lash at him. Many things can go bad from that point and his stomach urged him to the food. He barely saw from the corner of his eye Ishaan nod, gesturing him to the taunting food as he conversed with Mors.

Kaiba mouthed a thank you to the man and hesitatly walked over to the table. Turning and excusing himself from people infront of him, until the table was in his reach. He shakenly reaches his hand to grasp a chip from it's bowl as though it were an illusion. Surprised when he actually felt it's crispy surface on his fingertips, partially throwing it in his mouth.

He continued on grabbing food like a hungry pig, receiving disgusted glances and whispers from the guest. Unaware of a dark winged figure walking to him. That was until he collided with him, feeling the soft feathers brush against his bare back. He froze, scared of what Mors will do to him for disobeying him. He tenses with a visible jump when a hand rested on his shoulder, not helping but whimper at the situation.

"It's just me, Isidore"

Kaiba relaxed, taking a breath to calm his jumpy nerves and turned around to face the King. Taking a bow with a mouth full of roasted duck. Though quick to cover his mouth with his hand and finish the food in a lovely manner after his bow, it is manners, especially to a King. As Kaiba ate the food, Isidore excused himself from a man behind him. Similar looking to Ishaan which could only assume was his brother.

"Where's Mors?"

Isidore asked handing the hybrid a clean, pearl napkin. He accepted it after the food in his mouth was finished and wiped his greasy fingers. Noticing he had grabbed the food with his bare hands. Maybe that's why he received disgusted looks earlier.

"Near the balcony"

Kaiba answer with a blush of embarrassment, while cleaning himself. Isidore turned to the balcony, shifting his glaze until Mors was found.

"When was your last meal?"

"I had an apple for lunch Sir."

Kaiba replied, eyeing the food from the corner of his eye. His stomach deciding to growl again.

"Is there a problem?"

Asked the man behind Isidore, whom he excused himself before. The new voice startled him, whipping his head over to the new persona. No doubt about it, the man is certain to be Ishaan's brother. Red hair, similar skin tone, tattoo markings on his cheeks, and feiry green eyes.

"This is Ashera, Sultan of Ashwathama and our new allie."

"Sultan!"

Kaiba bowed immediately

"Oh no need"

Ashera chuckled, handing Kaiba a plate after the bow.

"Grab as much as you please."

Isidore geatured to table but Kaiba didn't move. He ate enough to partly silence his stomach. He also didn't want to waste anymore time then he needed before Mors took notice of his absence.

"Please, there's plenty for all and join us for a walk."

Isidore sweetly said, rubbing circles on Kaiba's back. However, Kaiba knew that was an order behind the sweet voice. Hesitatly he nodded, starting to fill the plate with various food types.

"We'll take our conversation to the garden, but I hope to you don't mind the extra company?"

Isidore spoke to the red and Kaiba tensed again, pausing his movement from halfway scooping some chicken alfredo. No. Mors. . .he'll kill me!

'He'll take you to hell with him'

His mind echoed

"Kaiba!"

Kaiba jumped at the unsuspected contact. Slowly moving his glaze to Isidore.

"He won't do anything in public."

He reassured, personally holding his plate and gilding him out of the Ballroom. Suddenly, Kaiba's hair stood at their ends, not from Isidore's hand on his back but. . .  from something. He turned his head still being gilded by Isidore as they walked. The night terrors' returned staring right at him. Mors looked infuriated. Then the doors closed.