Chapter 148-Let me take care of you

Start from the beginning

"Then let's use you to make my hands warm" I whispered in her ears and lightly bit, making her moan my name and I felt my sweatpants twitch.

"I'll have to take a cold shower today" I said, sliding my hands through her stomach again.

While my hands roamed all over her stomach, I felt her shivering and I pulled her hair a little to get access to her lips and smashed my lips on hers again.

"You drive me crazy" I breathed over her lips, breaking the kiss.

"Is it so?" she asked, breathless and slid her tongue over my neck, making me close my eyes and I clutched her waist.

"St..stop doing it, Siya" I said, breathless but the little minx didn't listen to me.

She slid her tongue all over my neck, my jaw and then licked my lips.

I opened my eyes and saw her grinning.

Coming to me she whispered in my ears "did it feel nice?"

I was just looking at her shocked.

"Where did you learn it from?" I asked still breathless due to her assault while I gently caressed her waist with both my hands.

"I may or may not have read few erotic novels" she said, biting my earlobe and my eyes widened.

"But I...I ..do..don't reme...mber gift..gifting you any er..erotic novel" I said, breathless as she was still continuing to give me sweet torture by gliding her hands around my crotch but the little devil here wasn't clutching it.

"Kriti had ordered some novels for me when we were in New York. She had said that it is about time I should widen my horizon" she said and sliding the T-shirt off of my body, slid her tongue along my chest.

"Siya...I...I" I said but I couldn't continue to say anything while I threw my head back.

She gently got off my lap and I slid down on the bed while she hovered over me.

"I'll make you feel heaven today" she said and held my junior in her hands making my eyes shot open.

"Siya..No" I said but she kept her forefinger on my lips.

"Shhh..." she shushed me and I gulped my saliva.

"Siya..." I said but the next thing she did just blew my mind away.

In a swift motion, she slid both my boxers and sweatpants and my junior was visible to me, standing erect.

"You will not have to take a cold shower. Let me take care of you" she whispered in my ears making my eyes widened and when I looked at her, she looked at me with a mischievous smile.

Sliding her thumb around my junior, she grasped it and started pumping it while I threw my head back in pleasure.

It was already glistening with my precum, curtesy her foreplay.

"Are you liking it" she asked.

"It's awesome, baby" I said breathless and clenched my eyes shut.

Oh my god, I had always visualized Siya doing it, since the beginning of our relationship in college and finally after around six years, it is happening.

"I see you are really enjoying it" she said while still pumping my junior.

"You..my dar..dar...darling wi..will be t...the de...death of m..me" I said, breathless.

"There is much more coming my dear boyfriend" she said and I looked at her.

Her calling me her boyfriend just brought me to edge and taking her both hands in mine, I pulled her to me and smashed my lips to her while I climaxed on the bed making the bedsheet dirty.