[182]SHY PROFESSOR HUSBAND INSULTS HIM IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE CLASS - Feb 11 2022

Start from the beginning

Jungkook completes his assignments and goes to bed as well

The next day

"I'm leaving now... the food is on the table... don't be late!" Jimin says and leaves

Later

Jimin couldn't help the anger that was bubbling inside of him when he sees Jungkook rush into the class

"I'm sorry for being late sir... I was stuck in..."

Jimin slams his hands on the table

"I don't care! Just hand me the assignment and go sit" Jimin says making everyone flinch

Jimin has always been a good, lenient, fun loving teacher. Noone has heard him yell before.

"Oh God..." Jungkook's eyes widen when he realises that he didn't take his backpack from the uber he had come in "...sir.. I..."

"You didn't do your work?!" Jimin is fuming. He is angry that Jungkook was irresponsible, even after he had warned and reminded him "....you have no respect for your professors huh?! How can you be so irresponsible?! Didn't I remind you all that this assignment is important and that today is the last day to submit them?!"

Everyone nods

"Sir.. I did it but..."

"Enough! Enough of this nonsense!" Jimin yells interrupting the man "... Dressing like a punk with tattoos and piercings, beating up your juniors! Don't you have any shame or guilt?! What are you trying to prove here huh, that you are a bad boy?! I had it with you and your immaturity! Trust me no one likes nor tolerates such behaviors! Now get out of my class!"

"S-Sir!"

"Get out!"

Jungkook rushes out of the class.

Jimin nearly yelled out in frustration for hurting his husband but he was so tired with the way Jungkook was taking things so lightly. He had to apologize to him. He had no right to insult his husband in front of everyone,he should have lectured Jungkook in private

"Class dismissed!"

**

Jimin goes to the dean to take the rest of the day off and goes home to find Jungkook crying in their bedroom

It was the first time he has seen the man cry and it hurt Jimin more than he thought it ever would

"I'm sorry baby..." Jimin says hugging the man who was laying down in bed. The word baby came out naturally even though it was the first time Jimin called the man that. It made both their hearts skip a beat at that "...I shouldn't have said all that in front of everyone... I'm sorry I really..."

Jungkook's phone rings. It was a call from uber.

Jimin answers it as Jungkook was in no mood to answer it.

"Hello..."

"Hello sir.. this is from Uber... you took a ride this morning to Seoul University... did you perhaps leave behind your bag in the car?" The man asks making Jimin's eyes widen

"Y-Yea... could you please return the bag to the address I will attach in the chat section..."

"Sure sir"

Jimin looks at Jungkook and sighs "...baby, are you okay? What happened today that you took an uber? What happened to your bike?"

"Why do you care? Do you even love me?" Jungkook asks making Jimin's eyes widen

"What?"

Jungkook sits up

"I'm a bad boy like you said but I only beat up those guys who comment shit about you. Do you know how much it hurts to hear those assholes saying vulgar things about my precious angel?!" Jungkook says and Jimin stares at him speechless "I fcking love you Jimin! But you...." Jungkook chuckles sadly "...you fcking don't ... and probably never will..."

Jimin suddenly hugs the man, letting down tears "....I love you too... I'm sorry for being so insensitive towards you... I just worry about you..."

Jungkook hugs the man back, letting each other be comforted by the other's warmth "....I took an uber because I had to go to your parent's house today with the boxes for donation you promised to bring them this weekend..." Jimin pulls away from the hug in surprise "...I think you misunderstood the dates, they needed the boxes by today... I couldn't carry the boxes on my bike so I booked an uber..."

"I'm sorry..." Jimin's tears fall again "...because of me..."

Jungkook shuts the man up with a soft kiss on his lips "..... because it's you... it's okay..." Jimin throws himself into Jungkook's arms " ...I love you...baby"

Jimin smiles, though tears fall "...I love you too..."

Jungkook smirks as he pulls away from the pull

"W-What?" Jimin is nervous at that

"Don't you think you deserve a punishment for scolding me?" Jungkook wiggles his eyebrows and pushes Jimin down before hovering over him

Jimin's eyes widen

Jungkook chuckles before he softly pecks the man's forehead "...never gonna touch you without your consent... I love you... for you... and not just your body..."

Jimin smiles pulling Jungkook closer "....I love you more..." Jimin says before claiming Jungkook's lips with his own

The end

A/N: Jimin is bottom here. Just a reminder