Arc 1 Chap 0 : How it All Started

I was laying my head on my desk, pondering the idea of equality while pretending to be asleep, when I felt a presence behind me. It wasn't a malicious one, rather, a citrus-smelling one.

" Ayanokouji-Kun, wake up ! Homeroom is about to begin. " said the girl while shaking my right shoulder to wake me up.

Ofcourse i was Conscious , And indeed Homeroom Was About to Begin , But i Wanted To See What she Would Do If I Pretended to be asleep

" Ayanokouji-kun ! Ayanokouji-kun If you don't wake up, I'll force you to ! " She said this while slightly shaking me and speaking with a rather high voice. Of course, I knew that was an empty threat, so I just brushed it off and stood my ground.

" Ayanokouji-kun, I know you are awake. Please get up before homeroom begins ! "

" What's going on, Honami-chan ? What's up with Ayanokouji-kun ? "

"Ah, Mako-chan ! Help me wake up Ayanokouji-kun before Sensei gets here ! "

"Oy Ayanokouji-kun, wake up ! Wake up, Ahhh~ at this rate, he won't. Try threatening him Honami-chan; I'm sure he'll cave."

" You know I'm no good at this stuff Mako-chan ! Can you give me some ideas ? "

" Hmmm lets see , If u say something Like 'wake up or i will kiss you' im sure he will surrender "

" EEEH?!! Mako-chan ! NO I- "

" Why not ? He's a boy after all i'm sure it would work "

" N-No O-Obviou-"

" Why are you all red, Honami-chan ? It's not like it's inappropriate, it's just a threat. "

" Wake Up or , i will kiss u " She muttered the Last Part Under Her Breath , But it was Obvious What She Said , I Turned around And Look At Her

She had long smooth strawberry hair with beautiful blue eyes and a delicate figure. People say she's the cutest in our grade, and I don't blame them; she was simply stunning. The girl in question is Ichinose Honami, my seatmate.

I looked at her State Right Now , She Was Burying Her Head in Hands While The Other Girl Is Teasing Her And poking her mercilessly

After that, our homeroom teacher entered the classroom while she had difficulties walking. Some students went and supported her to the podium. While she was muttering gibberish words, it was obvious that she was drunk. It wasn't surprising since we see her in this state almost everyday.

I Looked at our Classroom , And The People in it , I Unintentionally Cracked A Smile While observing Them , Happy about my new highschool Life.

How Did it All Start ? Well , It All Started Back on the Entrance Ceremony Day

This is my First Time Writing A Fanfic , While im Confident in my English And I Trust That There is no Spelling Mistakes , I Hope u cut some Slack when it comes to The Content

Im Planning on Giving Kiyo Abit Of Brainpower to Atleast Smile , While giving Him A Somewhat Normal Emotions , But Dont worry its still not Gonna Affect him That much.

If u Have Any Ideas Feel Free to submit Them . Adieu For now.