Ichinose Honami SS : A Change

Sometimes, I Wonder. The answer was obvious but i still questioned

Why did i come to this school ?

I was again reminded, That i'm just a run away, A Weak Girl.

I Ran away. As far as i can, I couldn't take responsibility.

I could've went to a normal High school and live with my family and friends. But i was

Scared
Affraid

Affraid that my Sin would torment me using people. Scared that my past would haunt me.

That's why i shut my self in hoping for salvation

That's when a opportunity presented itself : The Advanced nurturing High school. Free of Charge and no contact with the outside world, It was like a godsent special for me.

I ran away to this school, Running away from my past, Hoping for a change.

But the dark pit of the past flew to the heavens to drown me again.

Despair And Suffer, I was chosen between two options that was Basically the same.

That's when i realized that .... I was still weak

How could i hope for a change when i my self don't change.

I came to this school, Carrying my past with me that i wanted to run away from.

I was swollen by it, Little by Little Despair took me. I was still the weak girl that would run away, I kept denying it hoping for a better life. It was all over like that.

I came to run away from my past, Not only i brought it with me. I ended up sharing it with Nagumo.

Nagumo took advantage of this weak girl, Pulling her into the despair.

As i thought that it was all over, He came.

He Fought the creeping veins of despair and chased them deep into my heart.

He ended up freeing me from my past, And from The despair and suffering and presented a third option

He saved me.

He gave this weak girl a chance for a change, I who was lost deep in my heart's darkness, lighted a path for me.

I was once again reminded of the reason i came to this school, However...

It was different. If i didn't come to this school i wouldn't have met the wonderful people on it.

I was reminded again about my goal. But i had the support of my friends and the people i'm around.

I was reminded that i still have an opportunity to change, With the help of my friends.

I couldn't let this opportunity go to vain,  I together with him.

I looked at the back of the brown haired boy, Who was walking away, After presenting my opportunity.

Little did he know. While he was at it, He stole my heart .....

What do you think ?