Arc 2 Chap 4.5 : Love

I was surrounded by white walls, The walls that push the feeling of uneasiness, Anxiety and Despair. I looked above me and below me, It was still white.

The only thing that had a different color is the Instructor's pen

I was sitting ... on the middle of the class, Classmates doing the same.

We all stared voidlessly at the words on the Board, It was like everyday, Everything was the same as usual. Why ? Why am i back here ?

I looked around, Everyone was looking dead, They were staring at the board.

" You FOCUS " The instructor yelled at one boy. Immediately, He kicked him. We all stared doing nothing. However, The boy perished, Particles flying in the air.

One by one, Students started perishing. The others, Started hyperventilating. The instructor kept going through his lessons, As students perished.

Why.... Why did everyone i knew disappeared ? Where are they ? What is this ?

" Kiyotaka " I looked up, and found that man " In order to succeed, You don't need emotions, They are just obstacles "

" Emotions ? What are they ? How do you feel them ? "

" You are feeling emotions now, If you don't get rid of them you'll follow them "

Follow them ? What happened to them ?

That man with his Eyes, Walked away. Every student was terrified. However, I was calm. That's right, I abandoned them. In order to succeed. Sacrifices are made.

Are you abandoning your humanity ?

A mysterious voice Said, I couldn't feel where it is coming from.

Being a human is to feel

Feel what ? Pain ? Anger ? Despair ? I already felt them all

Being a human is to care for others

Care ? For others ?

Being a human is to feel the pain of others

Other's pain ? Why would i care ? I only care about my self.

Being a human is to protect who's dear to you

Dear ? That is useless, People are all nothing but pawns to achieve victory

Being a human is to experience defeat

I would never lose.

But you lost

Lost ?

You lost your humanity, Without even having a chance To fight back

Nonsense ! I decided to abandon it

Were you the one who really abandoned it ?

Y-Yes

You can't lie to me

I am not lying, I became a monster. A monster like me has no business being a human

You're lying....

No i am not, Emotions are nothing but obstacles.

You don't understand

Under.....stand ?

Being a human is to feel Happiness

Happin-

BEING A HUMAN IS TO FEEL AFFECTION

Affe-

BEING A HUMAN IS TO LOVE

At that moment, The white walls turned black. Despair, Sadness, Frustrations coming from every corner.