Once their work was done, Nandini was about to leave but Manik held her wrist and pulled her on him, resulting in her to landing up on his lap. Nandini was shocked with that sudden pull and that's why she was looking at him with wide eyes.

Manik smiled at that and Nandini parted her lips to say something but before that only, Manik locked his lips with her and kissed her strongly. It was so hard and fast that Nandini had no scope to kiss him back, infact breathing too was difficult for her.

Manik ate all her lipstick and still chewed on her lips. His left hand was resting on her lap and that got life. It started moving on her body and touched her side waist and tummy and than came up on her twins.

Cupping that over her fabric, he started massaging it lightly making Nandini shurdder and moaning with her locked lips.

Nan-uumm.

But Manik cared less, he kept massaging her twins in his big hands and feeling all her body. After few mins he realised that ge couldn't breathe anymore and that's why he broke their lip lock but after moving away, in a blink of eye, he removed her dhupatta from her neck and placed his lips on her neck.

His left hand still pressing her twin but softly and he was busy placing kisses on her neck skin. Nandini who was all shocked at the beginning, shy when he started massaging her was now in his daze and was shrinking her shoulders and snuggling on his kisses on her neck.

Her hand was was resting on her lap was now holding his biceps and was bathing in his touch. They lost the sense of surroundings and were busy loving each other. Amidst all this, Nandini moaned his name sexily too.

Nan-Manikkkkk.........

In reply he kissed her more intensely on her neck and they were very much into each other until there was knock at the door. Nandini was the first one to come out of the daze to reality and heard the knocking again.

She got scared and pushed Manik way too badly that he got out of his daze in a very bad way. He looked at her with frowny eyes and Nandini said being scared to hell.

Nan-there's someone at the door.

And the visitor again knocked, Manan looked at each other and than Nandini got up from his lap. Manik felt and Nandini saw his half awake manhood and that's why Manik decided to rush to the washroom to avoid all types of mishaps.

He rushed and again there was knock so Nandini let the person in. It was a male employee from the lower floor with a file. Well, before giving him the call to enter, Nandini fixed herself too and was now looking presentable. The employee couldn't point out at any sign of their mini make out at all.

Entering in, the male employee saw Nandini standing close to Manik's desk and she saw him getting confused but before he could go deep in thinking, she spoke.

Nan-sir washroom mei hai.

Saying that she picked up the file on which they were discussing and came to her desk. Inside Manik washed his face and distracted himself to calm down his manhood and that took a few mins. Once he was sure that he looked all normal, he came out and his first look fell on Nandini.

Who was working looking deep in her file and completely unaware about her surroundings. Glancing at her, Manik came to his chair and asked the purpose of the make employee. He gave the file and again he started discussing with him with whatever the issue was.