He seemed to inwardly sigh before he put his hand out "I am Damian" He says.

Patrick laughed and shook his hand. "Gee, Richard talks about you all the time! It's a pleasure to meet you!"

Damian makes a little 'tt' sound before saying "Maybe"

Patrick turns to the house where an older boy and younger girl walk over. The girl was wearing overalls and her brown hair was in a bun. The boy also had overalls and had his hands in his pockets, he lacked the brown hair and attack of freckles and instead had blonde hair and a big brown birthmark on his chin.

Tim stood next to Damian and muttered "You get the girl, I'll get the boy."

Damian scowled and was about to say something but Patrick gestured to the kids "This is Annie and Puck. Annie is ten and Puck is sixteen, I'm assuming they'll get along well together" He said it more to Dick who smiled and nodded.

Dick looked at Damian and gave him a 'be nice for stars sake' look. "Yeah, Damian would love to hang out with Annie!" Dick exclaimed happily.

Patrick laughed then turned "Well, we'll let them talk. I think I have some beers in the fridge."

"You had me at "let's leave the brats behind"." Jason said as he followed Patrick inside.

Dick gave Tim and Damian a final look before following in the house.

Tim walked over to Puck and started to talk with him before Puck smiled and seemed to get excited before the two ran off.

"Hey" Annie said as she walked over and crossed her arms with a doubting frown.

"What?" Damian asked as he gave her a look.

She scowled at him and said "Don't even think about calling me Ann, got it?!"

"I had no intentions of even calling you." Damian replied.

Titan saw Annie and ran over. "Hi!" Titan exclaimed as he jumped on her.

He knocked the girl over an do to the floor before licking her.

Damian debated about pulling Titan off or not but he heard Annie giggling.

Annie pushed Titan off enough so she could sit on her knees.

"Is this your dog?" She asked as she scratched Titan.

"Oh I like her!" Titan exclaimed before his leg started to thump.

"Yes, his name is Titan" Damian answered.

Damian watched curiously before the girl finally stopped and stood back up to brush her pant legs off.

She turned to Damian with a smile, revealing her dimples.

"I like Titan! He's really sweet!" Annie said with a smile.

"Do you have dogs?" Damian asked.

Annie nodded "Oh yes! They're in the barn though come on!"

She ran over to the barn and Damian followed with Titan by his legs.

She opened the barn door and three collies ran out.

"Hi!" A collie exclaimed.

"Hey!" Titan grinned.

"Howdy!" Another exclaimed.

"Hello!" Titan replied.

"What's up?"

"I don't even know!" Titan laughed as they all jumped around each other.