"You're glowing in the dark," Jae chuckles at the brightness of my dress while opening up the door for me. "You look very nice,"

"Thank you," I chuckle at him.

Once Jae hops in, he gives the address to the driver where the party was being held tonight.

It was somewhere different than last time, apparently they never have it in the same place for safety and privacy reasons.

I stare out the window admiring the bright city lights that shone down on the people walking in the streets.

After a quick ten minute drive we arrived at an underground parking lot.

"Thank you," I say to both the driver and Jae.

"Text me when you need a ride," Jae calls out while I step out of the car.

"I will," I smile at him before shutting the car door.

A security guard opens the entrance door for me and gestures for me to enter. I bow to him before walking inside.

I felt a little weird walking in alone since last time I was with the boys.

I walk up to a staircase that was illuminated by the glowing fluorescent purple lights the club had on.

Once I reach the top of the stairs, I walk into the nightclub which was in full swing with Idols drinking and dancing underneath the purple fluorescent lights and a disco ball that hung from the ceiling

Gotta love a good disco ball.

As I walk over to the bar, Jennie and Jisoo smile brightly when they spot me.

"You made it!" Jennie squeals.

"Hi!" I smile, before giving both of them a hug.

"Wah! You look so pretty!" Jisoo gushes, checking me out.

"Thank you! So do both of you!" I chuckle.

They both looked absolutely unreal, Jisoo was wearing a stunning short black dress and Jennie was dressed in a matching red set of a crop top and skirt.

"Come on, Let's go get some drinks!" Jennie grabs ahold of my hand.

We walk over to the bar and a bartender immediately comes over to serve us.

"Three glasses of red wine please," Jennie tells the bartender while leaning against the bar.

The bartender nods his head before quickly pouring our drinks. I open my purse and grab out my card to prepare to pay.

"No! No!" Jisoo shakes her head at me, while quickly giving the bartender her card.

"Unnie!" I whine, feeling defeated that she paid for me which makes Jennie laugh.