Desperate for drugs and the truth shall surface

Since getting back with Fez I had cut all ties with Elliott, I might pass him in the halls at school and say hello but that's as far as it goes. I did t see the need to tell Fez what Elliott and I did when we had broken up because it was in the past and I didn't for that to be the reason we don't work because Fez and I are good for each other.

-
It's a quiet Saturday night and Fez had closed the shop early so him and I could spend a bit of time together. Since moving back in with my brother, Nathan we don't see much of each other as I still go to school and by the time I'm back all I want to do is sleep.

"So what film tonight boys?" I asked grabbing the remote from the coffee table and sitting myself between Ash and Fez. Faye was still staying with Fez for the time being but she was out with her boyfriend tonight.

"Anything just no soppy girly shit" Ash rolled his eyes thinking about the last time I had made him sit and watch a movie with me. I had put the notebook on and ended up sobbing into tissues most of the movie.

"But Fez loved the notebook didn't you babe?" I asked sarcastically. They both hated it and vowed to never let me chose another movie again.

"Just put this one on" he grabbed the remote from my hands and before I had chance to even protest he put on a movie that I couldn't even be that interested in to remember the name.

About half way through the movie there was a loud knock at the door, Fez got up to investigate leaving the movie playing for Ash and I to continue watching even though I was more focused of who was at the door at this time.

"Hey kid" I heard Fez opening the door letting Rue in. I only knew it was Rue by the nickname 'kid', he always called her that. "You look like shit" he said as she walked through to where Ash and I were sitting and I will say Fez wasn't lying. She walked through looking like she hadn't slept in days and holding her stomach in pain.

"Yeah I fucking feel like shit" she replied back looking over at me on the sofa.

"Rue are you ok?" I asked standing up and walking over to her. She looked pale and sweaty.

"I'm good" she turned back to Fez with a pleading look on her face. "I'm going through withdrawals and I really need something" my heart sunk for him. The only reason she comes around now is for drugs and it hurts Fez.

"I can't help you I keep nothing at the house" Fez told her and it was the truth. Since the raid he keeps his drugs elsewhere. I don't even know where they are, possibly at the store.

"Oh fuck man you gotta have something, that's bullshit" she scoffed at him.

"I don't know what to tell you Rue I keep nothing here no more"

Rue sighs in defeat. "Fuck ok. Can I use your bathroom?" She walks down the hall closing the door and locking it behind her. Fez and I stand at the end of the hall, I'm worried about her state and condition. She definitely isn't doing good.

"Where did you come from?" Fez asks but she didn't reply. "Are you alright in there?"

"I'm shitting my brains out Fez go away" she scoffed and she sounded like she was in pain. I hated seeing her this way, drugs have ruined her.

"Do you want some peptobosmol or something?" Fez asked inside of how to help. I hit him lightly shaking my head telling him to leave her alone.

"No no fuck just go away" she said through the door and we go back to the couch.

"She looks terrible" Ash said turning his attention from the movie that was playing on the tv.

"Will she be ok?" I asked turning to Fez hopeful for answers but he just shrugged not knowing what to tell me. We sat in silence watching the movie and I'm trying to take my mind off of Rue till we heard some noises and Fez went to investigate.

"Come on now Rue" I heard Fez saying. I got up and went looking for them and found Rue standing with a bottle of pills in Fez grandmas room. "Are you serious?" He gestured to her.

"Fez please, please let me take them. Just 3 she won't even miss them she won't know they're gone" she practically begged him but he wasn't having it.

"Rue man why do you do this?" I asked referring to her always coming here for free drugs when she's desperate. All Fez wanted to do was help her stay off drugs but it was apparent that she didn't want the help.

"That's not the principle Rie" Fez shook his head stepping towards her.

"Please" she whispered

"It's not right"

"Just let me keep them"

"It's not right" he sighed taking a hold of the pills that were still in her hand.

"I'm in a lot of pain Fez please" her voice softened as she tried to manipulate her way into keeping the pills.

"Give them to me Rue" he tried to pull the bottle away from her but she wasn't letting go. "Let go" he managed to take the pills from her and handed me the bottle.

"Please" she looked to me hopeful that I would cave and give her the bottle back but I didn't. I wasn't going to help her kill herself.

"You gotta leave the house" Fez ordered as he tried to escort her from the room.

"Let go of me" she shouted but Fez kept waking towards the door.

"No man you can't be here" she tried to resist but he wouldn't let her go as he dragged her.

"Get off of me! Get your ducking hands off of me" she forcefully pushed Fez off of the wall behind him and walked back to me to get the pills.

"You live of shit" she mumbled as her hand reached for the pills I took a step back.

"Hell no come here" Fez had enough and barged his way through and grabbing her again but this time he tried to carry her out which was hard as she kicked and screamed. I followed behind slowly watching her trying to resist but Fez had enough and threw her out the door. He slammed the door and locked it behind him. I knew it hurt him with the fact he had to do this to her but it was the only way he could keep her safe. She couldn't be in that house knowing there was drugs for her to take.

"Really Fez!" We heard her shouting from outside the door. "You really think she loves you, you're keeping me clean so that y/n is happy?" I rolled my eyes, she always says this to him, probably in attempt to hurt him so that he'll cave. "You think you're all in love? She was out sucking Elliott's dick last week!" She shouted through the door and my eyes went wide. I should have known Jules would have told her.

"Fez" I looked towards him but he just walked back to his bedroom. "Fuck" I muttered under my breath. I got up and followed him, he was sat on the edge of his bed with his head in his hands. "Fez please"

"I already knew" he admitted. "I just didn't want to bring it up"

"You knew?"

"Yeah I knew, I seen yous going into yours. It hurt me man"

"But I only love you"

"I love you too, that shit don't matter to me it was in the past it's just us"

"So why are you upset?" I asked sitting beside him.

"Rue. She's never going to get clean is she?" I didn't bother replying because he already knew the answer, we all did.

I didn't know how to end this but I didn't want them breaking up again. They are ride or die