Shower

The next morning I woke up in bed. Not my bed but a bed. I sat up taking in the room and noticed this was Fezco's room then it all came back to me. I took fentanyl. Shit y/n why the fuck did you do that! My head was bouncing and my stomach was killing me. I laid back down with a groan and accidentally hit Fez in the face as he was laid next to me. "Why do you always wake me up by hitting me with shit?" He mumbled turning over to face me.

"I feel like shit" my eyes started to water, not just because I was in pain but because I let Fez down. "I should have listened to you" he wiped a tear from my eye and pulled me into his chest.

"It's ok y/n I'm just glad you're ok" he mumbled into my hair softly calming me down.

"Nathan" I shot up out of bed grabbing my clothes that I left on the floor but they were still damp off of the torrential rain. "He's going to kill me. Where's my phone?"

"Hey, y/n calm down. Put these on" he threw me a pair of joggers "Nathan thinks you stayed at Rues last night" he explained how he had Rue cover for me last night with Nathan.

"You're too good to me Fezzy" I gave him a hug as he got himself dressed ready to give me a ride home.

-
Nathan was at work so Fez agreed to come in for a while, we sat talking in the sofa about last night. "Why did you come in the first place? You looked pretty upset" Fez asked taking a drink of the juice he poured himself when we got here. I wanted to tell him about what happened with Nate but decided that it would do more harm than good.

"It was nothing. Just got in a small argument with Cassie" I lied. I hated lying to him but I didn't want to start drama that I can handle on my own. I regretted everything I did yesterday from getting into Nate's car in the first place to going to Fez. I just wanted to forget everything.

"But you said 'he's outside' or some shit like that" fuck. I needed to change the topic or I'm going to throw up.

"What that?" I asked leaning in looking at him.

"What's what?"

"That" I went to pont at something random but accidentally hit the glass of juice out his hand causing it to spill on him.

"Great now I'm sticky" he groaned getting up. I felt really bad but at least the heat wasn't on me now.

"Come on, take a shower I still have a few of your clothes here off last time I stole shit" I lead him upstairs to the bathroom as Fez started the shower I went and got the clothes from my room. "Can I come in I have your clothes?" I knocked on the door.

"Yeah just stick them on the side" he replied through the door. "Just don't peak" he joked making me roll my eyes.

"There's a curtain you know how about you use it" I scoffed jokingly and pulled it over so that I couldn't see him. "What was that noise?" I asked and he popped his head out the side.

"You hearing shit man" he went back to showering then I heard it again. Footsteps up the stairs. Shit, it's Nathan.

"Y/n? Are you home?" He shouted from outside the door.

"Nathan I'm in the shower! Why aren't you at work?"

"I left my phone in there can I come get it?" Shit shit shit. I'm freaking out if he knows I've got a boy in here he'll go ape especially when he finds out it's Fez. I threw the clothes behind the bath so that he could see them and stepped into the shower with Fez covering his mouth. "Don't say a word" I whispered quietly and he nodded. "Just hurry up!" I shouted in reply to my annoying ass brother.

"Sorry about this" he apologised as he walked through the door grabbing his phone from by the sink. "Are you home for tea?" He asked. I'm stood here with a naked fez in a shower fully clothed and hes really asking about tea? I kept looking up so I don't catch a glimpse of anything.

"Probably"

"Ok, I'll order in. Love you Doodle" I cringed at the childhood nick name he still called me. He got it from when I went through a stage of drawing on EVERYTHING.

"Love you" I exhaled when I heard him going back down stairs and out the front door. "Fuck sake" I let go of Fez mouth and started laughing turning back around to grab the soap. I admit I did look down I mean who wouldn't the urge was killing me. Wow he did have a good bum but I think I was admiring it a bit to long because then he turned around and I seen his dick. "Woah, sorry" I turned around embarrassed that he caught me staring.

"Don't be sorry" he chuckled grabbing my shoulder turning me around. I looked down shyly but his finger pulled my chin up and he leant down giving me a kiss. We'd kissed before but not whilst in a shower where he's butt naked. My clothes were soaking wet so I stripped them off. His hands roamed my body and he kissed down my neck and I let out a small moan which only seemed to edge him along.

"Are you sure you wanna do this because I mean I can stop" this didn't need an answer so I kissed him again. He picked me up turning the shower off and we went to my room. He laid me gently on the bed and crawled on top of me starting to kiss down my body and between my thighs. I was enjoying it until my phone started ringing on my nightstand, it was Kat. What the fuck does she want at this time? I decided to ignore it when I felt Fez thumb on my clit sending shivers through my body.

"Fuck" I moaned quietly when his fingers entered me slowly. His tongue worked magic till my phone started ringing again. "Kat piss off" I threw my head back grabbing my phone and answering it. "This better be important" I said trying to hold my moans in as Fez continued to eat me out.

"Y/n I have a question" she said making me roll my eyes. This couldn't have waited? I hummed in response for her to continue scared to open my mouth Incase I moaned out loud. "Do you know how crypto works?" She asked. I could hear other voices in the background. She must be with Lexi and Maddy so why the fuck couldn't she just ask them?

"Kat. I'm um busy at the moment" I stifled a moan but unfortunately for me a small one came out. I was getting close and I couldn't hold it in much longer.

"Are you getting fucked right now?" She asked and I could hear the giggles of the other girls.

"What? No! I'm... I'm fuck I need to go. Ask Ashtray" I put the phone down letting out a big moan "Fez" I groaned when he stopped what he was doing and kissed me with a cheeky smirk.

"What was all that about?" He asked.

"Kat wanting to know about crypto, why'd you stop?" I put my arms around his neck as he gave me another kiss.

"So I can do this" he lined himself up with me and slowly entered himself in me. He was definitely the biggest I've had, I've only slept with 2 other people though so not much comparison. "Fuck" he mumbled to himself as he sped up the pace.

Wow, steamy. Are you guys feeling this book so far?