Halloween

"Is that even a costume?" Ashtray scoffed as I walked through to the living room after getting dressed for tonight's party.

"I'm a playboy bunny duh" I said sarcastically rubbing his head making him move away from me. "Have a fun night" I smiled genuinely as I got ready to leave the door.

"Are you leaving alrea- whoa" Fez cut himself off as he looked up at me in my costume for the first time. His eyes were wide as he looked me up and down.

"You're drooling bro" Ash chuckled from his seat on the couch earning a small tap on the head and a glare from Fez.

"You're going like that?" Fez wrapped his arms around my waist as I nodded in response to his question. "Sexy" he smirked.

"I'm going to meet rue and Jules so I'll just meet you there" I gave him a quick peck before walking out the door.

-
"Jules you look amazing" Rue said as Jules opened up the door dressed as an angel.

"Just stunning" I added. She did look absolutely amazing in her costume she went all out.

"Do you smell of alcohol?" Rue asked as Jules walked past us eager to get to the party. I could tell by Rues face that she was upset by this I mean Jules did agree to stay sober at this party.

"It's Halloween isn't it?" Jules laughed as she continued to walk her way to the party. I just shrugged at Rue as I followed along.

-
As soon as we stepped foot through the door my ears nearly burst from the music and the smell of weed and alcohol filled the air that was thick with smoke. Jules diverted straight to where kat was and started doing shots. I felt slightly bad for Rue but I needed a drink. "Woo!" Jules cheered as we downed another shot.

"There's definitely something on her mind" Rue took me aside and we sat on the couch. "She never normally drinks there's something going on" she tries to explain but lexi came and sat down with us.

"What the fuck are you meant to be?" I asked looking over at her dressed in double denim with an Afro and beard. She maybe most definitely didn't get the sexy memo for Halloween.

"Bob Ross" she said in a tone where it seemed to be obvious. I just nodded my head slowly as I took another drink out of the red solo cup I had in my hand.

"Is that Gia?" Lexi pointed over to Rues little sister who was sat smoking on another couch in the room over with 2 boys her age.

"Fuck sake gia" Rue sighed as her and Lexi went over to check out what was happening whilst I stayed where I was till I got a text.

Fez🐻
Get your sexy ass outside and come see me

I giggled to myself as I got up from the couch and started to make my way outside sliding past the many dancing bodies. "What the fuck are you doing?" I scoffed turning around to see a taller slim man I hadn't seen around before smirking down at me.

"You look good" he bent down to talk over the music in my ear and his hands grabbed my waist pulling me up. I tried to push myself away but he was too strong.

"Can you get off me please" I finally got out of his grip and went out side. I seen Fez looking at me taking a puff of his blunt as I got outside and took a seat next to him. "Fucking men" I groaned taking the blunt from his hands.

"I'll fucking kill him" Fez said through gritted teeth. I chuckled finishing the blunt before throwing it on the floor and standing up. "Where you going?" Fez looked up. I grabbed his hand and pulled him up with me.

"You're coming with me" I I smirked giving him a passionate kiss "upstairs" I whispered leading him back through the crowd. I could feel his other hand sliding from my waist and over my bum. As we reached the top of the stairs I turned back to face him connecting our lips. I reached for the bathroom door handle and as I opened it I noticed Kat was already in there. Getting ate out. By Ethan. What the fuck have I missed here. I quickly slammed the door shut and laughed. Fez and I were about to continue and find another room till we were interrupted by Lexi.

"Y/n!" She ran up the stairs and bolting it straight to me. Why are my friends all cock blocking's me right now! "McKay is here" she panted out of breath from sprinting the area of the house to find me.

"Ok Lexi I'm kinda busy here" I kind of hinted for her to go away but she didn't budge.

"No y/n. Cassie is in one of these rooms with someone else" my eyes went wide. This couldn't end good. "If he comes up here stall him or send him away I'll try find where he is" she immediately ran back down the stairs in search for McKay.

"Fuck that" Fez shrugged it off and leant back down to kiss me. As much as I really did want to continue Cassie was my friend and I couldn't let McKay just catch her in the act. I turned my head away keeping my eyes on the stairs. "Y/-."

"MCKAY oh what are you doing here?" I smiled getting out of Fez grasp and being engulfed in a hug from McKay keeping guard of the door that Cassie was behind.

"Hey y/n/n" he smiled back at me. "Have you seen Cas?" He asked and I kept as calm as I could do that he wouldn't catch on that anything was going on.

"Went home" I leant against the door frame shrugging. I probably did look suspicious as I was quite drunk. "Yeah she felt sick"

"Are you ok?" He asked looking at the door behind me.

"Yeah... we'll Fez and I are going to go in this room" I hinted that he should leave and he nodded chuckling looking between us.

"Ahh I get y'a. I'll see you'd around" he went back down stairs. I sighed thanking that it was over.

"There's no more rooms" Fez grabbed my hands and lead me towards the stairs. "We're going home I need you"

Didn't know how to finish this chapter. Hope you like it and I'm sorry for uploading late.x