Nate's revenge

When Fez and I got back from the store I went and got myself a shower and got ready for bed. "So are you living with us forever?" Ash asked when I came from the bathroom. He was laid across the couch and Fez was in the kitchen making him and Ash something to eat. I looked over for him thinking he'd answer but he just shrugged at me with a smirk.

"Do you not like having me here?" I asked. Ash and I were pretty close he was like a little brother to me and I loved him. I knew he didn't want me to leave and that's why he was asking. Even though he acts tough he is really just a kid at heart.

"No I do" he mumbled "I don't want you to go back home, you make Fez happy" he whispered so that Fez couldn't hear. I smiled and gave him a small hug sitting next to him on the couch. The boys ate as I went and laid down for a while and I must have drifted off to sleep.

-
I was rudely awoken by banging on the front door. I immediately shot up out of bed and went looking for the boys. "POLICE OPEN UP" the fucking police! I could hear Fez shouting from the bathroom.

"FUCK! Bro hurry up out there man" I heard him shouting and soon after Ash ran past me with arms full of pills.

"What's happening?" I asked helping pour the pills down the toilet getting rid of them in the best way we could think of. Looking back now that was probably the most stupid question I could have asked as it was more than obvious we were getting raided.

"We're getting raided" ash looked scared but he kept flushing them down.

"Hurry up man for real" Fez was getting stressed ripping the top of the pills and dumping them. "God danm it" he huffed the banging never stopped making my heart race. This could only end up going very bad. My mind went back to Nate and how Fez threatened to kill him, this was his way of getting back at him.

-
For the next couple of days I had found out Rue was in hospital. She had gone through a depressive episode and hadn't peed in like a week. I went to go visit almost everyday but didn't mention that Nate had Fez raided. I didn't want to stress her out especially as Jules wasn't back to distract her yet.

"You haven't mentioned Fez for the past week is everything alright?" She asked. I was kid beside her in the hospital bed snacking on the grapes I had brought in.

"No" I shrugged trying to change the topic but it's Rue. She didn't let it go until she got answers. "Fine... I think Nate called the cops"

"On Fez?" She started sitting up and I nodded in response. "Why would he do that?"

"Because he's Nate Jacobs. Fez threatened him that night when he came in the store" I explained what had happened and that Fez was home but he was in trouble needing to find the money for mouse. We were interrupted by a voice.

"Rue?" It was Jules. She must have just gotten back because she looked like she hadn't slept yet. I stayed for another hour listening about her trip back and talking about our prom that was soon but then I decided that I'd leave them to talk alone.

This was a short chapter I know sorry if it's a little crappy.