Fentanyl

"So what did you do last night y/n? Maddy asked as we walked down the halls of the school making aimless conversation.

"Erm Nope nothing at all. Boring night in. Alone" I said almost too quickly with a nervous laugh that made me seem crazy. She just looked at me confused.

"Ok... did you see that video of Kat?" She pulled out her phone and shown me it again.

"Yeah. What the fuck is all that about?" I said thankful that the attention was off me. Not like I'm embarrassed I did anything with Fez but I don't want to be telling everybody right at the minute. "HEY KAT!" I shouted for her to wait as Maddy and I caught up with her, she seemed sad maybe they posted it without her knowing.

"So how's our little porn star?" Maddy laughed but I bit my lip. I wasn't one for taking the piss out of someone for something like this. I actually felt bad for her this was her first time and she has been violated.

"It wasn't me"

"It wasn't?" Maddy and I said at the same time in disbelief, I at least thought she'd own it. She shook her head and with that we didn't mention it again although we heard about it for the rest of the day by the others.

-
I stayed back at school to finish up my photography project and I may have stayed a little later than I intended to because on my way out everyone but the cleaners had gone. We'll all except one person, Nate Jacobs. Maddy's boyfriend and one extreme dick head. I seen his eyes examining my body and made me feel very uncomfortable about wearing a short skirt today.

"Hey y/n" he smirked as I walked passed him down the empty hallway, I scoffed and just kept walking but that didn't stop him from following me. "Don't ignore me princess"

"Fuck off calling me that" I groaned turning around to face him crossing my arms, Nate was really tall and I was only 5'4 so it must have look comical the way I was standing looking up at him.

"You needing a lift?" He asked throwing his arm around my shoulder but I immediately shrugged it off.

"I don't need anything from you" I muttered trying to speed up but he stayed by my side.

"It's raining y/n come on, I'm your best friends boyfriend. Can't we just put our differences aside please and let me help you?" He didn't have his stupid grin on his face and he actually seemed truthful. Maybe he did actually want to put the past behind, I mean I've never been his biggest fan.

"Fine, but only for Maddy" I rolled my eyes as we continued to walk out the school and to his car, it was raining pretty heavy at this point so I'm glad I accepted the lift.

"So where you heading?" He asked putting on his seatbelt and starting the car.

"Just to mine" I replied taking out my phone and texting Rue to ask if she wants to meet at mine later as she has a meeting today. She goes to NA, narcotics anonymous. I noticed Nate looking at me from the corner of his eye. "What you looking at me like that for, focus on the road" I giggled thinking nothing of it till he didn't react and moved his hand onto my leg. "Nate what are you doing?" I asked trying to pray his hand but he tightened his grip. I started to shake I was terrified, his hand went further and further up my leg and up my skirt. "Nate please!" I shouted as a tear slipped from my eye. I didn't know what to do so I leant over him and beeped his horn then hit him in the privates.

"You bitch" he winced in pain as he pulled over the car on the basically deserted street. "If you tell anyone about this you're dead" he grabbed my jaw painfully hard then pushed it back. I fumbled with my seatbelt and bolted out the car. I ran in the poring down rain to the nearest safe place, Fezco. I tried calling him and Ashtray but none of them were picking up. I ran straight up the stairs to his door and walked through, luckily it was unlocked.

"Y/n what you doing here man?you can't be here right now" he stood up from his chair and put his pen down following me into his room where I went immediately. I took off my soaking wet clothes and left them in a pile on the floor.

"I can't go back out there" I mumbled under my breath, so quiet I don't even think he heard me.

"Y/n I ain't fuckin playin with you come on, you can't be here" I went through his draw and put on one of his baggy jumpers and a pair of dry socks. "I can't help you right now you can't be in here"

"Fez I am fucking drenched and ran about a mile to get here

"Fez I am fucking drenched and ran about a mile to get here. I need dry clothes" I wiped a few stray tears from off of my face quickly before he noticed. I didn't want to tell him what happened just yet I needed to calm down I didn't want to cry in front of him. I'm not weak.

"That's not my problem come on you gotta get the fuck out my house before these mother fuckers come through" he sounded panicked, he really doesn't want me here. I should have left and I don't know why I didn't.

"Don't you want to know what happened? Why I came here?" I wiped another tear from my eye. I knew he wanted me out but he didn't even ask if I was ok.

"Y/n come back in a few hours and I got you, I'll listen but for now you got to leave" I stood up and walked through to the living room throwing myself on the couch. I didn't want Nate finding me out there on my own, he really scared me in the car.

"Fez." I started to find the courage to actually tell him what Nate did, how he touched me.

"I'm telling you y/n, you need to leave right now" he started to lose his temper and it made me nervous. He's never been like this with me before.

"What if he's out there!" I shouted sitting up. His face scrunched up confused what I was talking about.

"What-." He got cut off by his phone buzzing on the table he was sat at previously. He looked nervously at me then back to the phone. "I could fucking kill you right now" He groaned walking over to the table and started packing up a bag of money that was spread out. "Yo ash they here" Fez spoke through a walkie talkie as I stayed quiet. He walked over to me and put his hand down the middle of the couch cushions and pulled out a gun. My heart started beating harder through my chest, a fucking gun. He checked it was loaded and put his dont the middle of the other couch across from the one I was sitting on. "I'm being serious y/n, stay right there keep your mouth shut and be cool. These dudes ain't fucking around" his tone was stern which only terrified the fuck out of me even more.

I'm going to make a part 2 as this is already quite a long part.