You filmed that shit?

With Faye living with Fez and Ash the house seemed a little cramped at the minuet but surprisingly we got along. Aha had told me how he wasn't happy with Fez with letting Faye stay but he didn't have a choice. I was sat with Fez watching some random movie on TV till Faye came back in from taking out the bins.

"Did you guys know there's a weird dude outside watching us from his car?" She asked sitting back down on the sofa. I looked up at Fez confused thinking who it could be. "It's the man from the store" I thought a minute there was a lot of men who go to the store.

"Cal" I whispered but everyone had heard me. Ash went straight for the shot gun and went back outside to get him. "A shot gun? Really?" I looked at Fez and he just shrugged standing against the couch waiting for Cal to arrive.

-

Ash brought Cal through the door and sat him on the stool. "So first you come to my fucking job asking all these weird ass questions like the feds. Then I find you out front of my house. Fuck are you doing man?" Fez stayed calm as he usually does although Cal didn't seem that comfortable with a gun to his temple.

"You're free to call the cops" Cal didn't move his head but looked over at Ash who stood beside him with a stern face.

"Why the fuck would I do that?" Fez asked rolling his eyes. I could see how over this whole situation he was. But why would Nate's dad be here? He already knows it was Fez.

"Well it's either call the cops, let me go or.. kill me" he gulped looking at Ash again.

"What the fuck man?" Fez sighed again. "What's with your family are you just all a bunch of fucking arseholes?" That comment made me giggle slightly. I took the blunt from Faye inhaling the smoke before handing her it back.

"You beat up my son" Cal commented.

"Yeah well he deserved it man, he's a fucking bitch" Fez face stayed straight as I struggled to keep the smirk from mine.

"Oh ok tough guy" Cal mocked but Ash was quick to act. The bit of the gun was sacked against his head with force and blood dripped immediately. "Ahh fuck" he winced. "Why did you go that?" Cal turned to Ash with a stern look but Ash wasn't intimidated at all.

"Because you're in no position to talk shit"

"I'm warning you is your h-." Cal was cut off and Ash hit him again but this time it looked personal. I flinched slightly.

"Why don't you call the cops?" Ash teased hitting him again.

"The chief of police" Cal got hit again but this time of wasn't just once, Ash hit him multiple times and the blood poured out of the open wound.

"Yo Ash" I interrupted trying to get him to stop.

"FUCK!!" Cal screamed once Ash stopped.

"This guy doesn't want the police involved watch" he placed his phone beside Cal on the table. "Go on call the cops" the gun held still held at his head.

"I-I will" Cal stuttered of his words, he didn't want the police involved but why? What's Cal Jacobs hiding?

"Dial bitch" Ash spat hitting him in the head again. At this point I was over it, I leant back against the couch facing away letting them sort whatever he was here for out themselves.

I heard the impact of the gun against his head a couple more times till Fez spoke up. "Alright man I get it" I was about to get up and walk back home till Cal said something that brought my attention back.

"I know you and your drug addict friend, that girl. Tried to extort my son" Cal sounded weak but as soon as he mentioned Rue I turned around interested in what he has to say. He wiped the floor dripping down his face putting his head down.

"What?" Fez scoffed folding his arms across his chest.

"Because of what I did to her friend" he admitted. Fuck I know what he means... he fucked Jules when she first moved here. I remember Rue accidentally telling me at school.

"What the fuck are you talking about man?" Fez asked but seen my wide eyes. "Does be mean you?" but I shook my head no.

"You know the blond one"

"Who? You mean Jule?" Fez was extremely confused at this point which was understandable.

"Look man I didn't know she was 17" Cal looked down probably not wanting to see our judging faces. Fez stood up straight.

"You're telling me you had sex with Jule?" Fez shook his head in disbelief.

"Who's Jule?" Faye whispered to me but I ignored her more interested in what Cal had to say about all of this.

"What the fuck man" I sighed inhaling the smoke from the blunt I had between my fingers. This day just kept getting weirder.

"Do I know Jule?" Faye asked me again and I shook my head in response.

"What the fuck are you on about right now man?" Fez closed his eyes getting annoyed at the situation. I mean Fez had nothing to do with this he didn't even know that Jules had anything to do with Cal.

"I just want the disk" Cal mumbled looking up at Fez who looked over at me and I just shrugged.

"What disk?" I asked leaning against the back of the couch with my brows knitted together. Jules and rue never mentioned a disk.

"Of Jules and I" when Cal said that I nearly threw up.

"You recorded that shit?" Fez eyes went wide.

"I didn't know" he mumbled again, I mean he must feel like a utter twat at the minuet. We didn't know anything about a disk and he's here telling us it all. It was actually quite entertaining.

"You didn't know you were recording?" I asked amused at him trying to worm his way out of it.

"I fucked up" he sighed.

"Obviously man. Who the fuck even told you I gave a shit about this anyways"

"My son"

"Your son? The one that in love with Jules?" Fez asked refolding his arms and I chocked on the smoke I had just inhaled.

"What?" I asked.

"Awh that's cute" Faye giggle.

"That's not cute man what the fuck?" I turned to Cal.

"What weird ass father and son shit is going on around here bro?" Fez ran his hands over his head sighing. This day has took such a turn.

"I'm extremely confused" Cal muttered shaking his head.

"You're confused? I'm fucking confused bro"

"Me to" I whispered.

" I don't even know what you are even doing here?" Fez looked over at Cal who still sat there bleeding from the head and Ash stood pointing the gun at his head. He must feel like the biggest fool.

"Do you mind if I just leave? I'm not going to say anything about this trust me. Let's just pretend none of this happened" I looked from Fez who gave Ash a look and Ash shook his head back at him.

"Ash let me talk to you real quick" Fez lead Ash to another room leaving Faye and I alone with Cal who sat very uncomfortable.

"Hi I'm Faye, what's your name?" She asked taking another hit from her blunt I handed her back.

"Cal" he said not maintaining eye contact.

"Do you and Nate like fuck people together?" I asked giggling making Faye burst into a fit of giggles too. Call narrowed his eyes at us both but the boys came back before he could say anything.

"Right listen, Imma let you walk out of here on one condition. You keep your son out of my fucking life. And y/n and Rue and Jules till the end of fucking time do you understand?"

"I promise" Cal muttered

"Get him the fuck out of here Ash" Fez ordered and Ash walked Cal back out the door.

"What the fuck just happened" I giggled lying back on the couch as Fez took his seat at the bottom lifting my feet on his lap.

"I have no idea"