Drug deal gone wrong

It's been 2 days since what happened with mouse and I still can't get the image of him laying on the floor bleeding out from my head. I sat quiet not barely talking to anyone for the past 2 days.

Fez is currently on his way to another drug deal and I'm in the back of the car with Rue who was sat rapping 'hit 'em up by tu-pac'. "Grab your glocks when you see tu pac. Call the cops when you see tu pac" she sang along waving gun fingers in the air. Rue had relapsed and hadn't been sober for a while now, since Jules left actually.

"Yo can you tell her to shut the fuck up" ash scoffed looking back at Rue who slumped back into her seat and sticking her tongue out at him.

"Yeah Rue you gotta chill out back there for real me and Ash gotta handle some serious business" Fez scolded Rue as she snorted another line of the powder she had. She offered me some and I accepted by snoring the line. I could see Fez looking at me through the review mirror but he didn't say anything he just stayed quiet.

"Yeah I can do that I can stay back here... very comfy" Rue sat back and stayed quiet for the remainder of the drive letting our high set in.

-
Finally the car came to a stop and we were now parked outside a sketchy motel place. I looked around out the windows and seen Custard, the friend of Mouse who came over with him, stood in front of the car with a blonde girl with massive lips. "Who the fuck is that bitch" Fez scoffed to Ash as he took the gun and got out the car. Fez walks to the back of the car with custard talking about god knows what as I watched out the back window. I always knew fez as a dealer but shit is becoming more real and a whole lot scarier by the second. When I snapped back to reality the blonde girl was now sat next to Rue and I in the back of the car.

"10 20 minutes tops now please just stay in the car and no fucking funny business" Fez begged us but I could tell it was mainly directed at Rue. I sat against the window thinking of how I actually got myself into situations like this.

"Hi I'm Faye" the girl said slowly giggling. She was clearly high.

"Yo Faye I'm Rue" She introduced herself with a fist bump making Faye giggle again.

"Any who's she" she pointed to me so I decided that I'd introduce myself to. I mean we are all stuck in here for a good 20 minutes might as well make conversation.

"I'm y/n" I smiled genuinely. "How's your New Years going?" I asked making a little small talk but she looked back at me confused.

"What?"

"New year?" I said but it came out more as a question than a statement.

"It's fucking new year?" She groaned throwing her head back on the seat.

"I think so" I actually started doubting myself at this point as I looked at Rue who sat between us. She just shrugged.

"I swear my boyfriend doesn't tell me anything" she moaned out slowly closing her eyes.

-
It had already been 5 minutes since Fez went in there and I'm sat listening to Rue and Faye talking about Jules. The drugs set in and I could feel myself relaxing.

"My girlfriend at the fucking train station left me straight up" Rue explained what happened the night of prom that I actually missed out on.

"She left you at a fucking train station?"

"And I was like crying"

"What a fucking cunt!" Faye exclaimed loudly making me jump slightly as I want expecting it. I sat up trying to take more notice of the convocation than what Fez might be up to in there. "Holy fucking shit" Faye whispered to herself as she got out a tin she had tucked into her skirt. When she opened it my eyes went wide. She had heroin.