End of summer OFFICIALLY

I quietly climbed out of bed and shivered as the cold air hit my bare body, I looked down and noticed I was in my underwear, this wasn't looking great. I bit my lip as I tried to make as little noise as possible grabbing all my clothes I needed to get ready for school. I was internally beating myself up for choosing to go to that stupid party, I'll be hungover all day on the first day back. I chucked on my grey Nike sweats and a hoodie and checked the time, I needed to leave right now if I didn't want to be late.

"FEZCO" I shouted as I through a pillow at his head, although I did t want to see him after what maybe did or didn't do he needed to leave before Nathan came back. He groaned throwing the pillow off of his head and back at me. This bitch really testing me. "Fez get the fuck up I need to leave" I said maybe a little too aggressively before walking downstairs to grab my shoes.

"You cranky when you hungover, I'm surprise you even woke up this early" Fezco chuckled as he opened the door letting me walk out first. I just smiled as I walked out grabbing my skate board and my key.

"See ya" i said before riding off down the street and leaving him behind.

School
I was met by Maddy, Cassie and BB almost immediately when I walked through campus. I seen Rue walking past with Jules, they smiled but kept walking. I really wanted to just tell Rue last night but she seemed busy.

"Why's Rue hanging with the girl who tried to commit suicide last night?" BB asked. Suicide? What?

"What?" Maddy asked before I could.

"Oh yeah I forgot. You guys both were fucking" BB was referring to Cassie and Maddy "and y/n was hanging all up on that redhead drug dealer guy" she winked at me.

"Why does everybody think we fucked? Alcohol is not good for me"

"So you did fuck him?" Cassie asked.

"Honestly I think I blacked out" Maddy shrugged.

"For real?" We all asked at the same time.

"Hey guys" Kat caught up with us as we walked

"Look here's our new sex expert" we all laughed as we continued to walk to class.

End of the school day
I was on my way off the campus when I felt my phone buzzing in my pocket.

Fez🐻
Drop in the shop on your way home we need to talk.

My heart dropped. "You not going home?" Rue asked as she walked up behind me, she was alone.

"Wanna drop by Fez place then come back to mine?" I asked turning around to face her. She smiled and grabbed my hand.

-
As I up to the store I seen Fez sat on the chair outside like he usually is. "So what we needing?" Rue asked.

"Just some snacks" I handed her the money as she walked in and I stayed outside with Fez.

"Is there something going on with you two?" Rue popped her head out looking between us but I shook my head. "Yeah. Ok" she giggled and walked back through.

"What was wrong with you this morning?" Fez asked still sat in his chair as he lit his blunt taking a drag. I just shrugged looking down at my skateboard in my hand. "Y/n?"

"Can we just leave it please?" He shook his head saying nothing else. "I can't remember last night" I admitted.

"You we're pretty high man" Fez took another hit of his blunt then handing me it. "I had to take yo heels off man, you couldn't barely walk" he explained and my mind sort of went to ease. No way would we have fucked if I was that bad.

"So nothing else happened?" I asked and he looked at me confused taking the blunt I passed back to him.

"Like what?" He asked and I shrugged again. I smiled as Rue came out with a bag of snacks for tonight.

"Let's go" she took my hand again as we walked off she started laughing to herself. "You love him"

"First of all ew, second of all ew" I lightly chuckled but in my mind I didn't believe that.

Are you guys liking this so far?