McKays party

I lent Rue some clothes from my wardrobe which took her nearly half an hour to find as she complained they're 'too revealing'.

"Seriously y/n is this a thong?" She joked holding up a small top that I must admit would barely cover my breasts.

"Just get dressed Rue" I rolled my eyes laughing at her turning her nose up at short skirts and tight dresses and I was finishing up doing my rhinestone makeup.

After another 20 minutes we were finally ready.

(Rue outfit)

(Rue outfit)

(My outfit)"Let's go girlie" I giggled as we set off walking, I wasn't taking my bike as Rue and I made a rule

(My outfit)
"Let's go girlie" I giggled as we set off walking, I wasn't taking my bike as Rue and I made a rule. Never drink bike. I caught her up on most of the gossip she's missed over summer which was the usual, Maddy and Nate falling out every 20 minutes and Kat still being a virgin. I tried my best to not mention Fez as I didn't want her asking questions and I accidentally end up telling her I fancy him.

"What about you and Fez?" She asked and I mentally face Palmed myself. Of course she brought it up, why wouldn't she?

"Hey Casper, y/n. You girls want a ride?" I heard Maddy shouting from her car window as she pulled up beside us.

"Yes bitch" I laughed as Rue and I got in the back with Kat whilst Maddy drove and BB sat in the passenger side.

"Any expectations for tonight girls?" Maddy asked as she lowered the music in the car so she could hear us.

"Get home safe this time" BB exhaled the smoke from her juull thinking back to the last party where she went head first into a bush and woke up there the next morning.

"Get absolute fucked" I said honestly as the girls let out 'ooo's'. "Ew you whores. Not that typed of fucked" I giggled.

"You know who needs a good fucking?" Maddy looked in her review mirror to the back of the car "Kat, when you going to lose your virginity bitch?"

"Just give me time" Kat huffed, after a few back and forth between the two girls we finally arrived. Rue and I popped the pills that Ashtray had given us before we went in to just settle my anxiety nerves. As soon as I stepped foot through the door waiting for the pills to hit I poured all the girls a shot then another.

"I love this song" I whispered as my body moved without my permission it's like I was possessed by the music. I grabbed Rue as the others all went off on their own, Maddy probably off to find Nate. "I love you bitch" I smiled and she giggled back as we both swayed to the music.

After a while I'd lost Rue in the crowd and I was pretty high at this point so I decided to step outside for some air. "Hey girl" I heard Fez call from the patio chair. I looked over and he was finishing up a deal as I walked over.

"Fezzy" I smiled throwing my arms around his shoulders and sitting on top of him. This was all friendly but if you were seeing it from someone else's view we probably looked like a couple.

"Don't call me that man" Fezco shook his head hiding his smile, he secretly loved my nicknames for him. "You doing ok?" He asked as I rolled off his lap and stretched my legs over the edge of the seat and laying my head on his lap.

"I'm so high" I giggled looking up at him. I sat up still looking in his eyes, I felt the wave of confidence wash over me and as I began to lean in I heard a bunch of cheering stopping me from kissing him. Probably for the best. I looked over to the side of the pool where people gathered round with their phones filming something, I was so interested to what they were looking at and gossiping over.

"Where you going?" Fez grabbed my arm gently but I pulled it away and walked through the crowd. My hand flew to my mouth when I seen what they were all filming, Maddy in the pool. Having sex. Not with Nate. This can only go one way, bad. Extremely bad!

"I have to find Rue" I whispered to myself and rushed into the house where everything was weirdly quiet. "RUE!" I shouted over the still very loud music trying to find my friend in the crowd. I seen her walking out the front door with a girl I'd never seen before, she must be the mystery girl Fez was on about earlier. I followed after them before the could ride off and leave. "Rue?" I caught her attention and she turned to face me.

"Y/n, this is Jules" she introduced us and I greeted her with smile.

"Woah is your arm ok?" I asked when I seen blood dripping down her fingers.

"Yeah it's fine thanks" she giggled covering it with her sleeve.

"Imma head off with Jules, stay at hers for the night is that ok?" Rue asked smiling, she's been away so long I didn't want to stand in the way of her making new friends.

"You can come if you'd like" Jules offered sweetly but I shook my head smiling.

"No it's fine thanks I really should be getting home" I waved them off as Jules and Rue rode off together. I was happy she's making new friends but how the fuck do I get back home now. I'm drunk and very high it's not safe for me to be out this late. I went back to Fez and pouted as I stood infront of him waiting for him to notice.

Soon enough he looked up from his phone to see me. "What's up with you?" He asked standing up next to me.

"Will you please take me home, Rue left with that new girl Jules and I need sleep" I giggled taking his hand and dragging him along with me before he could protest. Which he probably wouldn't have knowing Fez he wanted to keep me safe, no way would he have left me to walk home alone.