I mouth back, "I don't know what you're talking about." acting oblivious to the situation. I hear him hum and then he stands up, "I'm gonna go take a piss." He announces even though the guys aren't really paying attention.

As he leaves Liam turns to me, "How have you been Lilah?" Why is he acting all nice and shit?

"Um I've been good, I just saw you yesterday..."

He laughs, "Sue me for asking." His eyes crinkle and it's actually really cute, I laugh as well, "Sorry, how have you been since yesterday Liam?"

He gives me a really? look, "What? Sue me for asking." I hold my hands up as a surrender. He shoves me by my upper arm and pushes me into Louis, "Oi watch what you're doing mate!" He shouts to Liam.

"Oh fuck off Lou." He waves him off. Louis flips him off as I'm just sitting in between each of them watching.

"Oh Lilah you know the banquet is in like a week right?" Niall randomly says.

"Yes Niall, I do know that."

"Okay just checking, you know you should really come work out with us." He changes the subject as if it's nothing.

"Are you calling me fat Niall?"

He widens his eyes, "What? N-no you're not fat, I mean even if you were that would be okay but y-you're not." He stammers.

I let out a loud laugh, "Jesus Niall I'm joking! You should see your fucking face!" Everyone else joins in on my laughter while poking fun at Niall.

He rolls his eyes and scoffs, "Nearly gave me a fucking heart attack, thought you were mad at me!"

"I've literally never been mad at you, any of you. You would know if I were."

Right as I was finishing my sentence Harry comes back after being gone for over 5 minutes with a shot in his hand, "Where did you get that? Didn't you just go to the bathroom?" Liam asks.

Harry nods, "Some girl got it for me on the way out after we-" he stops himself mid sentence and smiles.

"Jesus mate, don't tell me you just fucked someone in the bathroom." Niall holds his hand up in disgust.

He keeps his smile on his face without saying anything and everyone mutters disgusting words.

He sits back down at the booth, "I need another shot, come with me?" I announce while looking at Niall. He meets my eyes and nods while smiling and we both make our way out of the booth. We walk downstairs and go straight to the bar to get more shots.

Niall orders four shots and when the bartender sets them down he nudges me, "Think you can do two at once?"

"Are you seriously asking me that? Of course I can." I scoff. I grab the first one and down it, Niall does the same and he goes straight for the second one at the same time as I do and we throw that one down too.

Now with three shots in my system I'm starting to feel really good, and that feeling amplifies when I hear the song that just started playing.

I hit Nialls arm making him jump, "Oh my god! Let's go dance right the fuck now!" I jump up and down while tugging on his arm.

He smiles at me and waves his hand to the dance floor, "Alright alright lead the way."

We walk through the big ass group of people crowding the main floor and make our way to the middle. We stand facing each other screaming the first verse to the song,

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
I take a look at my life, and realize there's nothin' left
'Cause I've been blastin' and laughin' so long
That even my momma thinks that my mind is gone