Taehyung smiles at my compliment before taking a couple of bites, nodding his head in agreement.

We continue eating our breakfast until my phone buzzes on the kitchen bench.

I stand up from my chair and go over to pick it up, Taehyung smacking my ass as I walk past him.

"Who is it?" Taehyung wonders, just as I open up the message.

Yeonjun-ie🕺🏻 > You were right... High School Musical is pretty good, I watched it last night

I can't help but smirk at his message, I had been trying to get Yeonjun to watch High School Musical for weeks now and he finally did it.

"Yeonjun-ie," I tell him.

I walk back over and place my phone on the table as I sit back down.

"Ah! I watched your TikTok with Beomgyu-ssi and Taehyun-ssi," Taehyung chuckles. "-It was really funny,"

I chuckle at the memory of making that video a couple of days ago while finishing off my last bite of my Nurungji.

"Thank you for making breakfast," I smile at Taehyung who finishes off his last mouthful.

"No problem," Taehyung smiles back at me.

I pick up both of our plates and carry them over to the kitchen and begin washing up.

While I dry the dishes, Taehyung comes up from behind me and wraps his arms around my waist just like how I did to him earlier.

Taehyung begins kissing and sucking on my neck which made it hard to concentrate on the job I was trying to do.

My breath hitches when his hands slide down my body until they land on my pelvis. Taehyung massaging the skin just above where my underwear was.

Once I put away the final dish, I turn around to face Taehyung who hugs me tightly while I lift my arms and intertwine my fingers together behind his neck.

"We should get ready," I tell Taehyung who licks his lips while staring down at me.

"You're probably right," Taehyung sighs.

"Come on," I laugh, pulling him out of the kitchen so we could get changed.

~*~

"Be careful," I tell Taehyung who slips on a beanie, a mask and his sunglasses to cover up his face

I was so worried that he was going to be caught  leaving my building.

"I will, Don't worry," Taehyung gives me a reassuring smile as he opens up my door.

I watch carefully as Taehyung pokes his head out of the door and glances either side of my hallway before quickly walking out.

I shut my door and walk back over to my window looking down at the street to see if there were any suspicious people who could possibly be media.

My phone buzzes in my hands, I open it up to read the message.

Tae-oppa🐻 > All clear, I'm in a taxi.

Luna > okay, see you later xx

I quickly message Jae asking for a ride to HYBE which he immediately replies back saying he is on his way.

While I wait for him to arrive, I quickly grab my purse and walk into the kitchen to have a drink of water since I was incredibly thirsty.

After five minutes, I get a message from Jae saying that they had arrived so I lock my dorm and walk out of my building out onto the street.

"Good morning!" I smile, walking up to Jae who held my door open.

"It's noon," Jae looks at me weirdly before shutting my door and walking around the car.

"HYBE please," I tell the driver who nods his head and starts the car.

"You're in an awfully cheery mood today," Jae says, looking over at me. "What's got you so happy?"

"Nothing, just woke up like this," I chuckle.

"Mhmm," Jae mutters, obviously not believing me for a second.

It doesn't take us long to reach HYBE as we enter the underground car park.

"Thank you!" I thank the driver, before hopping out.

"Have a wonderful day Oppa!" I wave goodbye to Jae who also hops out of the car.

Jae scrunches his face in confusion which makes me laugh.

He was so fun to tease.

"You're so weird," Jae calls out as I walk over to the elevator.

"You love it," I shout back before unlocking the elevator and stepping inside.

I press the button for floor 18.

As much as I wanted to continue my writing, I desperately felt like dancing first.

The elevator dings open and I walk down the hallway to find an empty dance practice room.

"Noona!"

I turn around at the voice discovering Yeonjun jogging to catch up to me.

"Hello!" I smile.

"What are you doing?" Yeonjun asks as we begin to walk down the hallway side by side.

"I'm about to dance, Do you want to join me?"

"Okay," Yeonjun smiles.

We find an empty dance room and turn the computer on to begin playing music while we stretch our bodies.

"You pick a song," I say, while stretching my arms.

"No-" Yeonjun shakes his head. "You pick Noona,"

"Paper scissors rock then," I suggest. "Whoever loses has to pick the song,"

"Okay," Yeonjun chuckles, holding out his fist.

"Paper, Scissors, Rock!" We both say.

I smile looking down at my Rock and over at Yeonjun's scissors.

I won.

"Ah!" Yeonjun pouts, realising he lost.

Yeonjun walks over to the computer to search for a song for us to dance to.

"Adore you!" Yeonjun says the name of the song he chose.