"I have made a new friend." She continued. He could hear the joy in her voice but he got worried. Who could this friend be?

"Who?" He asked turning to her but regretted it immediately. She was now rubbing something into her skin, slowly running her hands up and down her bare leg.

He had warned her. He had warned her not to seduce him, why could she never listen?

"Her name is Irene?" she smiled swinging her legs down and standing up straight.

His eyes scanned the length of her body, taking in every detail. She was wearing a form-fitting white dress that enhanced the curves of her body. The fabric was thin but not revealing, still, he knew she was wearing nothing underneath.

While enjoying the sight he could feel her body warming up under his gaze and her heart began to beat rapidly. She seemed to contemplate whether to approach him or not. God help her and him if she did because now he was losing all sense. The only thing he could focus on was the deep and raw hunger that rose within him.

I felt my cheeks flush as his gaze moved over me, the intensity in his eyes clearly telling me that he liked what he saw.

Slowly he lifted his gaze to mine and our eyes locked. Heat blazed from the depths of them, warming me from the inside, drawing me to him like gravity and I found myself taking a few steps forward but stopped, afraid he would draw back. But he didn't.

Instead, he stalked toward me, slowly, his eyes never leaving mine and it took all my strength to stand still and not run away or fall on my knees. I don't know what it was about him, about the way he moved or the way he looked at me that made me both frightened and excited at the same time.

I forget to breathe as he neared and stood right before me, so close I could feel the warmth of his body, wrapping itself around me like a blanket, making me yearn to be in his arms.

As if he knew what I wanted he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close.

"I have waited too long." He said his voice rough with suppressed need. "I can't hold back anymore."

"Then don't" I whispered.

His hold around my waist tightened pressing our bodies together while his free hand grabbed my hair roughly and brought my face dangerously close to his. I closed my eyes waiting for him to kiss me as roughly as he grabbed me, but I felt the softest brush of his lips on mine sending shivers down my spine. Then another soft brush and my breath hitched.

He was making me wait, but I didn't want to wait. I wanted him, I needed him. I wrapped my arms around his neck but before I could press my lips to his he pulled my hair and tilted my head back.

"Patience wife, I want to savor this moment." He said his tone like a hot wave against my throat.

I clung on to him, unable to stand on my own as his lips skillfully moved over my throat kissing and nibbing. His hands moved down my back, grabbed onto my h.i.p.s and pushed me even harder into his body as if I wasn't close enough. His scent wrapped itself around my mind making me unable to think.

I was lost, drowning in an ocean of pleasure. I felt myself float on air, my feet no longer touching the ground and suddenly I lay on the bed with Lucian on top of me, pinning my hands above my head. Desire and hunger blazed through his eyes and he crashed his lips on mine. His kiss was raw, intense sending a wave of heat through my body. His hands slipped under my dress and caressed me to heights that were both frightening and arousing.

Lucians kisses turned from sweetly intense to painfully intense almost bruising my lips. Before I could protest I heard the tearing sound of fabric.

"Lucian..." I began breathlessly as I pushed him away.