~*~

"It's so cold in here," I shiver, looking at Jae who was holding up my vlog camera.

The building we were filming in was a big empty warehouse so it was freezing, Thankfully we only had one last scene to film.

Misun and Eunji were both currently concentrating very hard painting my body and over the top of this nude bodysuit I was wearing.

"Here," Minju says, handing me some heat packs.

"Ah, Thank you!" I say, grateful for the warmth they immediately made in my hands.

I look over to see Minju look at his phone before suddenly leaving the dressing room, shutting the door behind him.

"Eunji-unnie when are you going to come and film a drunk makeup video with me?" I look up at the camera Jae was holding.

The video I made with Misun did so well with views, STARS absolutely loved it and begged me do a video with all my team.

"STARS want to see you drunk," Jae chimes in, moving the camera right into Eunji's face as she paints my leg.

"That would be an even bigger disaster than ours," Misun laughs.

"Hey!" Eunji laughs. "I'm not that bad of a drunk,"

"I want to see how your makeup will turn out," Misun giggles at the thought of my clothing stylist doing her makeup.

"Well I can't be any worse than Luna-ssi doing hers,"

"Yah!" I laugh.

"I was actually very impressed with how well she did," Misun compliments my makeup skills.

"I don't trust your opinion because you were drunk," Eunji points out.

"Jae-ssi was there at the end!" Misun says. "He saw her makeup,"

"Oppa! How did you think I did with my makeup?" I ask him, taking the vlog camera off of him so I could film him.

"Well-" Jae stops to think. "It was very pink,"

The three of us burst into laughter at his simple answer that did not help our discussion at all.

"He's such a boy," Eunji shakes her head.

"Anyways, I definitely want to be in the room to watch while you two film," Misun says, giggling at the thought of Eunji and I drunk.

Jae takes the camera from me and begins to film me again, Just before I see the dressing room door open.

"Hello!" A loud voice sounds out.

I gasp when Jessi walks into the room carrying what looks like a bag of food with Minju walking behind her smiling at my reaction.

"I bought you some food!" Jessi laughs, placing the bag down before coming to stand in front of me.

"Oh my god! What are you doing here?" I chuckle, reaching out to hold her hands since I couldn't hug her from being all wet from the paint.