/ Ten | Downtime \

||Gotham City
||August 27, 06:17 EDT

"I'm so-uh-sorry I'm late?"

When I ran into the warehouse Robin had sent me the location of, I found the villain had already taken out each of my teammates. Clayface, noticing I had shown up, slowly turned towards me.

"Guess I'm on my own then."

Clayface started walking towards me, leaving a trail of mud with every step. I backed up to keep the distance between us, trying to use heat vision only to be able to see the heat signatures all around me.

"Infrared vision? What happened to the heat vision?"

"Your powers are weakening," Natasha tells me as I avoided getting hit by Clayface's hand.

"No duh!"

Clayface ripped a pipe off the wall, sucking it into his body before flinging it my way. On instinct, I held my hands in front of my face, blocking the pipe. It hit my arm but that was the worst of the damage.

Luckily for me, Batman broke through the glass in the ceiling, using a taser like weapon to stop Clayface before he could do anymore damage. He glanced at my unconscious teammates, then turned to me.

"You could have stopped him," he said.

"I actually couldn't have. Whatever they did to me at Cadmus seems to be fading. My powers are still all over the place because I apparently have infrared vision now."

"I see. If that's the case, it wasn't a permanent thing and should soon be completely erased from your system."

"That's a good thing, right?"

He nodded. "We should still be cautious, we don't completely know what it means."

"Right. I'll keep filling you in on any changes."

"You check on the others while I go talk to the police."

The flashing red and blue lights of the police cars shone in through the windows. Batman walked out to meet them and I went over to the others, all of them starting to wake up now.

"You guys okay?" I ask.

"Took you long enough to get here," Kid Flash grumbled angrily, pushing himself up off the ground.

"I was busy."

"Busy doing what?"

"I was with Batman, alright? Running more tests," He opened his mouth, seemingly to argue some more, but I spoke before he could. "I'm not in the mood to argue this early in the morning. Just stop."

||Gotham City
||August 27, 16:21 EDT

I made my way into Bruce's office, combing my fingers through my blonde hair as I stopped in front of his desk where he sat. Upon hearing me enter, he looked away from the papers in front of himself.

"You wanted to see me, Bruce?" I ask.

"Yeah. I trust you are well enough to get back to your normal life."

"Really? I get to go home?"

"You do. Only under the condition that if anything happens, you come straight to me. Your brother should be in his office, I'm sure he'll want to see you. Oh, if you plan on keeping your identity a secret, you might want to try covering up that scar."

At the mention of the scar, I reached up to my cheek, suddenly remembering it was still there. "Right, I should do that."

After a quick use of my powers to hide the scar, I rushed out of his office, happily making my way towards my brother's office. I stopped outside his door for a moment, hurriedly using some makeup I had taken with me to cover up the scar. When I was satisfied it wasn't noticeable, I burst in through the door, scaring Easton.