/ Five | Happy Harbour \

||Mount Justice
||July 18, 11:16 EDT

A knock at my door woke me up from my nap. When I told whoever it was to come in, I rolled onto my side so I could look at them. Miss Martian walked in, her usual smile on her face.

"Noire, Red Tornado's on his way back, we're going to ask him if he has a mission for us."

"All right, I'll be out in a bit," I mumbled.

After freshening up a bit I passed by Red Tornado who was on the way in. He pointed me in the direction of the team. I found them standing outside the Cave, all looking fairly bored since there have been no missions recently.

"So, what are we doing?" I ask them.

"Red Tornado suggested we tour the club house," Kaldur tells me.

"Well, Superboy, Noire and I live here, we can play tour guides," Megan suggests.

"Don't look at me," Superboy says.

"We won't. A private tour sounds much more fun," Wally suggests, eyes locked on Megan.

"She never said private," Robin argued.

"Wally, leave her alone. She literally just got here," I tell him. "I'd rather you didn't scare away the only other female member of the team with your incessant flirting."

"Team building. We'll all go," Kaldur finished.

Megan began leading the group, each of us following along as she gave the tour of the mountain. I mindlessly followed along, tuning everything out as my legs carried me wherever we went. At least until I heard Megan gasp and fly away in a rush.

The rest of us followed after her into the kitchen, finding her levitating a hot pan of burnt cookies out of the oven.

"I was trying out Granny Jones' recipe from episode 17 of-uh, never mind," she chuckled sheepishly.

"I bet they'd have tasted great," Robin reassures her. "He doesn't seem to mind."

The loud crunching as Wally ate the cookies filled the silence. When he realized we were all staring at him, he paused.

"I have a serious metabolism," he mumbled, a mouth full of burnt cookie.

"I'll make more?"

"It was sweet of you to make any," Kaldur tells her.

"Thanks, Aqualad."

"We're off duty. Call me Kaldur'ahm. Actually, my friends call me Kaldur."

"I'm Wally," Wally told her dreamily. "See, I already trust you with my secret identity. Unlike Mr. dark glasses over here. Batman's forbidden Boy Wonder from telling anyone his real name."

"Mine's no secret," she says. "It's M'gann M'orzz. But, you can call me Megan. It's an Earth name. And I'm on Earth now. Noire?"

"Just Noire," I tell her.

Superboy started to leave, but stopped suddenly, eyes locking with Megan's. "Get out of my head!" He shouted.

"What's wrong? I-I don't understand," Megan's voice rang in my head, the others experiencing the same thing, gripping their heads in pain at the loud volume. "Everyone on Mars communicates telepathically."