/ Eleven | Bereft \

||Bialya
||September 04, 17:44 EEST

Sand. That's all I could feel underneath of me. I sat up to look around, noticing I was in the desert. Last I knew I was at home, my parents just cooked us dinner and I was headed off to bed. Had I been kidnapped?

"Lucky you, I'm still here."

I screamed as a voice spoke in my head.

"Right. I forgot you lost your memory."

I continued screaming.

"Shush. Be quiet and I'll explain."

I quiet down and quickly surveyed my surroundings.

"You are a superhero named Noire. You are excellent at combat and you have multiple powers."

"Pssh, yeah right. Next thing you'll tell me is Batman exists."

"He does."

"Yeah, as a comic book character."

"You were working alongside Young Justice."

"Ok, now I'm sure it's a dream."

"Pinch yourself, I assure you this is no dream. It's real, and you're about to be crushed by Superboy."

I look up bewildered to find Superboy falling towards me. I screamed once more, jumping out of the way, but what I thought was a jump turned into me flying. He kept jumping, leaving me as he continued on. I repeatedly pinched myself to test if it was a dream. All I got was pain.

"It would've hurt a lot more if you didn't move out of the way."

"Alright, voice. If I really am in the Young Justice universe, tell me what I have to do."

"Find your team. They are scattered around the dessert, but you should be able to find them. Also, change the way you look. You're a hero, you need a secret identity."

"What's wrong with my blonde hair? Surely nobody knows who I am. If this is the episode I think it is, they've all lost their memories."

"But they will know who you are after they regain their memory. Think about changing and you will have your superhero identity. Your hair is black and eyes are red."

"Superhero identity. And my name's Noire?"

"And you previously named me Natasha."

"Natasha. I would totally do something like that."

I think about the superhero version of me, my body changing in an instant. My hair was now black, and there was a bump on my cheek where a scar sat.

I quickly checked all of my weapons, finding the gun had been emptied of any ammo, leaving me with just the knives to use. I started flying around trying to find one of the heroes. Eventually, I found a remote cabin.

"Wait. If I'm in the Young Justice universe then that means Kid Flash and Artemis are inside that cabin."

"Correct."

I flew in and found an unconscious Kid Flash as suspected, his costume currently in its stealth mode, but Artemis was nowhere to be seen. I stood over him, trying to find any sign of life.

"Oh my god, Kid Flash is actually right here. You weren't lying."

"Of course I wasn't."

"I can't believe I'm actually here right now! That means Batman and Superman-" I paused, gasping. "That was Superboy earlier! I was nearly crushed by Superboy!"