21 • Vicious

TW: Sexual Assault references

Luca

Fuck this.

For the past three months she's been a bewitching parasite in my mind, stuck in my head. Clouding my judgment. Invading my thoughts. Making me break my rules.

And I don't fucking like it.

I'm letting a woman drive me fucking crazy.

Fuck, I don't even know what I'm writing as of present. In irritation, I fling the pen across the room, smoking the rest of my cigarette until it's burnt to the last millimetre.

What the fuck is happening to me?

I'm Luca fucking Armani.

I have no pity, no mercy, no heart and most importantly no fucking weaknesses.

Except, now I do.

Fuck, she's having my baby. If my enemies find out about this they'll be at her like a pack of lions to kill it.

I already have one anonymous fucker on her because they caught us hooking up and every day that passes without me knowing who it is, drags out their death even longer and more painful.

She's safe at the moment. No one knows about it. But once she starts showing, it won't take a genius to put two and two together from the pictures and figure out whose child she's bearing.

I'm not pissed at her for not telling me. I'm pissed at the fact that I now have a weakness. Like wolfsbane to a werewolf.

Frankly, I admire her determination to protect the foetus.

When I called her out, there was a prominent fear mounting in her green eyes but I know it wasn't for her because that was not the same fear she had that night we met. This was different. This was more like a flame brewing into an infectious fire.

I also saw the way she cradled her abdomen that night. Even yesterday, she instinctively placed a hand to her stomach when I rounded the desk to stand in front of her, though I don't think she realised this.

For a woman who can't pull a trigger, she looked ready to. Staring into her placid, fiery eyes, I saw her protective nature and the extent of her love for her baby. It showed me her love as a mother and her willingness to abandon her kindness and decency just for something that was the product of our lust and shouldn't even exist.

At that moment, I knew that there is no other woman out there that I would want to carry and raise my child.

I have no doubt that Rosa will be a perfect mother. I've seen her with Kylie; she's caring, sweet, tender, loving, affectionate and all those fucking things that a mother should be.

That my mother was.

She had the bravery to hide the pregnancy from me because she thought I was going to kill it once I found out. It just didn't work in her favour that I've been watching her for the past three months. I witnessed the excessive food she's been devouring regardless of the fact that she has a tendency to skip her meals. I witnessed her recurring nausea and heightened fatigue that most brushed off as her iron deficiency.

But I'm not that much of a monster. I don't kill kids.

It's been a day.

And since then I've trashed my office, replaced the furniture, killed a couple of people and fucked up a deal because all I could think about was her. I called her earlier but she didn't pick up. I left her a message but it wasn't even delivered. So, my phone lays smashed into pieces in the corner of the room.