Walking Around Naked All Day Prank *On Him* (Invincible era)

Since what had happened yesterday, it took me a few days to get over everything emotionally.

Once I was back to my normal self again, I knew that I had to prank Michael back.

This time, I was going to do the Walking Around Naked All Day prank.

Michael had been taking care of me for the past few days, and we had run out of baby formula.

So, he had to go out to the grocery store with his bodyguards and get some more for Blanket.

While the king of pop was gone, I wore nothing but my bathrobe and since I had nothing important to do, I stayed home all day.

At around 4:30 pm, Michael came back with the baby formula.

"Hello! Anyone home"?

Michael called out to me.

I smiled to myself and went to go greet him.

He was surprised to see me wearing my bathrobe and nothing else.

"Um...w-what are you doing, F/n? Where did all your clothes go"?

I giggled and saw Michael that was already having a boner.

The singer could see my breasts, which were visible underneath.

"They grew legs and ran away from me".

I told him, while at the same time trying to hold back my laugher.

Michael began to blush heavily when I walked closer towards him.

"F/n. You're a getting little bit closer now, aren't you"?

I could tell he was getting shy over seeing me like this.

"I wonder if I could get any more closer"?

I giggled, wrapping one arm around his waist area, and then when he wasn't looking, I palmed his Mikezilla that was sticking out of his pants.

"Oo-oh God! I-I...p-please d-don't stop".

Michael moaned as he gripped my ass, squeezing it gently.

"Mmm...shall we take this to the bedroom? The kids won't be back for another two hours".

Out of nowhere, Michael scooped me up in his arms and headed straight for our bedroom.

He locked the door tight and I anxiously watched him undress himself in front of me.

As soon as he was down to his boxers, I untied the string on my bathrobe and let fall off of my naked body.

Things became pretty heated after that, and our love-making session didn't end until after a whole hour.