Throwing His Phone In The Pool *On Him* (They Don't Care About Us era)

Today, I was gonna prank Michael by making him think that I accidentally dropped his real phone in the pool.

Michael hasn't been in the best mood lately, so I thought this would cheer him up.

I had already ordered a fake phone off of Amazon and it was waterproof.

So, while Michael was playing around at the pool table, I snuck in and took his phone.

The king of pop turned around and saw that his phone was missing.

"Where's my phone"?

He asked out loud.

I giggled quietly while watching him pace around in a circle.

Then, I went inside the house and put Michael's phone on the kitchen counter.

The fake phone was ready for me to use it to prank Michael.

I ran outside and then called out for Michael to come and meet me by the pool.

When he got there, he begged me not to do what I was about to do.

"Look! A pretty lady walking by"!

I pointed my finger to the opposite direction.

"Where"?!

Michael asked, looking around for the woman.

I then dropped the fake phone into the pool, making Michael scream in shock.

He immediately jumped into the water with a big splash, and I laughed as he dove down to retrieve what seemed to him was his phone.

"W-what the heck is wrong with you"?!

Michael asked, and then glared at me.

"Is is still on"?

I questioned,

"No it's not. You've ruined my expensive iPhone 11 Pro.

Then, Michael noticed something about the phone.

"Wait a minute! This isn't even mine"!

Michael looked up at me as I burst into heavy laughter.

"You've been pranked! By the master"!

I pointed my finger at him.

"I can't believe I fell for that again. First, you pranked me with my Apple laptop, now my iPhone 11 Pro. No way! No way"!