Loud Music Prank *On Him* (This Is It era)

(*Note: I APOLOGIZE IF THE MUSIC OFFENDS YOU IN ANY WAY! THIS IS JUST A PRANK!*)

Tonight, I was going to be pranking Michael Jackson at 3 AM by playing loud music while he's asleep.

I plugged my Alexa device somewhere where he couldn't find it.

To make it even more funny, I placed a hidden camera in the bedroom to record the scene.

After hiding the speakers in Michael's bedroom, I quietly snuck back into my room to start the park.

The first loud music was this:

Michael immediately woke up and when he heard the song, he could almost feel himself getting turned on.

But then, he reminded himself that a good night's sleep was much more important.

He got up out of bed and tried to look for the source of the sound.

"Who in their right mind would write a song about somebody's flower"?

(That was Michael's code name for vagina!)

I could only imagine what Michael's reaction was gonna be.

After the song was over with, I went on to pick the next loud music.

Michael was blushing so much and then he got back into bed and fell asleep.

I finally found the next loud music.

Michael woke up to the sound of another song.

He wasn't very fond of the lyrics, so he again tried to find the speaker.

"Ohh boy..."

I was glad that Michael's children were at his sister Janet's house for a sleepover.

After a while, Michael was fed up with the obscure songs and he knew that I was responsible for it.

He walked out of the bedroom wearing his bathrobe over his pajamas.

"F/n. I'm not playing! Turn that speaker off"!

Michael called out.

"NEVER"!

I yelled back, and laughed out loud.

"I'm coming over there and when I find you, I'm putting you in a timeout".

Within minutes, I was being sneaky while trying to hide from Michael.

The king of pop could hear my giggles echoing all around the house.

And now, he was getting even more fed up with my antics.

Out of nowhere, I bumped right into him and before I could run away, Michael picked me up and carried me over his shoulders.

"But Michael..."

I pouted.

"I told you a million times to turn that speaker off, and you didn't listen to me".

He said to me while walking down the the hall.

After he put me in a timeout, he made me show him where I hid the speakers.

I turned the speakers off and then, Michael took my phone away from me.

"I don't want to hear anymore loud music. You will march straight back to your room and go to bed. Do you understand"?

Michael said to me, and I nodded my head while holding my hands behind my back.

"Yes..."

"Yes what"?

"Yes Daddy".

I giggled, and then ran away before he could say another word.

Michael rolled his eyes and then went back to sleep.