Fake Spider Prank *On Him* (Invincible era)

Michael Jackson had an important meeting to attend with the president of the United States and he didn't want to be late.

I was planning on pranking him real good.

First, I tied a bucket that had fake spiders inside on the door that led to the sidewalk.

As soon as I heard Michael coming, I hid behind the bushes and waited for the right moment to strike.

When Michael opened the door, I let go of the rope and the fake spiders spilled everywhere on his head.

"AAAAHHH"!

I immediately began to laugh hysterically at his reaction.

"F/n, why you do this to me"?

Michael pouted, as he tried to get the fake arachnids off of him.

"It was just a bit of fun, you party pooper"!

I giggled and then ran to go him a hug, but he gently pushed me back.

"No hugs for you, missy".

He said, which caused me to immediately stop laughing.

"But whhhhy"?

I asked childishly.

"You've been pranking me nonstop this month and I'm starting to get annoyed with you".

Michael crossed his arms at me like a parent who was disappointed with their child.

"I just wanted to have some fun".

This time, I was starting to feel hurt and when Michael saw that, he felt bad.

"No, baby, you don't have to be sorry. I shouldn't have acted that way towards you".

He let me give him a hug and I ran over to do just that.

I kissed him on his cute nose, making him giggle.