La Llorona Prank *On Him* (This Is It era)

Tonight, I was going to be doing something SCARY and Michael is definitely going to fall for it big time.

I was going to prank Michael by pretending to kidnap his children.

Paris, Prince, and Bigi were helping me out by playing dead near the Neverland pool.

But they weren't going to be dead, it was all just a prank.

Michael had just texted Bill to let him know that he was ready to leave".

"I'll go and get my costume and makeup on. Grace is going to help you guys get ready for your part of the prank. We have to be ready before your Daddy comes home, okay"?

"Okay"!

Paris giggled, as she and her brothers went with Grace the maid who worked at Neverland.

Grace helped them put on some clothes that were made to look like they from a different time period.

I put on my La Lorona costume and then went straight to doing my hair and makeup.

Once we were all ready, Bill texted me and said that Michael would be coming back to Neverland in about fifteen minutes.

"Let's go guys"!

I whispered and we all giggled.

Me and the kids got into our position for the prank.

Paris and Prince were acting the role of the kidnapped children, and Bigi was going to be La Lorona's victim.

He was wearing a scuba diving outfit underneath his pajamas so he could breathe underwater.

Michael came home and opened the front door to the house.

Everything was quiet except for the sound of crickets chirping outside.

"Chewdren? Emily? Where are you"?

Suddenly, Michael saw someone walking by the pool.

As he went outside to investigate, I made ghostly moans and then cried out:

"Oh! Where are my children"?

Paris and Prince were hiding behind the bush and when they saw Michael coming, they went into action.

"What's wrong, miss"?

Paris asked.

"Yeah, why are you crying"?

Prince added.

"Oh! Where my children"?

Michael walked closer towards the pool and then saw Bigi standing there looking at the water.

All of a sudden, somebody grabbed onto his youngest son.

The woman dragged him down to the deep end of the pool.

Then, Michael heard Paris and Prince running towards him.

"Daddy! Daddy"!

They both called.

"What's going on? Why are you not in bed"?

He asked them.

"We were about to go to bed, but then we saw Bigi walk outside to get his toy boat and when we looked out the window, something grabbed him and pulled him into the pool"!

Michael was HORRIFIED!

He ran to the pool with Paris and Prince following him.

Bigi looked like he was terrified and when he was able to crawl out in of the pool, the woman appeared again.

I growled as Michael held his children close to him.

"Gimme back my child, you meanie"!

He shouted at the person.

When it was time to end the prank so that Michael wouldn't get too traumatized by the whole thing, I lifted up my veil and then revealed myself.

"Gotcha"!

I taunted Michael in a playful way.

After me and the kids explained everything, Michael was relieved that it was all a prank.

"Ohh my goodness, you all scared me so much".