𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 29 |♚︎

Start from the beginning

"That's not all, you also need to prepare for a sword ceremony." Her eyes met his and he continued. "Its sort of like the crowning, except you don't get to pick a sword, the sword is created from scratch with magic and is perfect for the holder."

"Like the wands from Harry Potter!"

He chuckled, "yes, just like that."

"I'll explain the rest to you when the time comes." She nodded along to his words.

"Oh and one more thing, you're going to need some training."

"Training?"

"Well I doubt you've ever had the need for it before."

"What would the training be on?"

"Learning how to use this," he pointed to the blade, "your new sword, maybe some training on your powers already,"

"Telekinesis?" she asked and he nodded.

"And last but not least, physical combat." he whispered with a smirk, very excited to wrestle with his mate in human and dragon form.

"Who would-"

"Me." he spoke with finality, "no one else." the thought alone made him jealous.

"Oh?" she smirked. "Why can't Axil teach me, he's big and strong and-" she began trying to tease her mate, sensing his jealousy. But before she could continue, his big hands grasped hers tightly, his lips pressed against hers with pressure.

This wasn't like their normal kisses, Kyra knew that. It was aggressively passionate, she couldn't escape if she wanted to.

He finally released her lips but her hands remained cured up in his own. She breathed in the debt of oxygen her lungs had as she gazed into his eyes.

His eyes held a mischievous glint, the hue more green than hazel. Jealousy looked good on him, Kyra couldn't deny that.

"Do you want to repeat yourself, little rose." his sentence was full of authority that even Kyra couldn't refuse to submit to.

Normally she felt immune to his hard glances, his harsh stares and his orders but right now, she was brainwashed by his power.

Not the power he inherited as King, but the power he had as a mate.

She softly shook her head, her eyes wide open, not wanting to miss even a glance of how hot her mate looked right now.

"Don't think I forgot about your little teasing from before," he whispered, a devilish smirk played on his lips.

She gulped in suspense, she hadnt felt this hot since the time he made her see stars.

"Whats wrong little rose? Dragon got your tongue?"

He leaned forward, pressing his lips against hers again and they began to move in sync. He bit down on her lower lip and licked it for permission.

Her lips parted softly when she gasped at the intruding tongue in her mouth. Her mate wasted no time before his tongue was exploiting his little faes mouth.