forty seven xxx

That night as everyone comes down from their high you excuse yourself and walk over to the campsite bathroom to take a shower. Afterward you go back to the RV to put the rest of your belongings back in the bathroom. As you step out, Bokuto meets you in the main room of the camper. He's got his hair wet and flat down as though he'd just come back from showering, too.

"I saw you heading that way and thought it was a good idea," he admits.

"So, what are you up to now?" you smile at him.

Bokuto shrugs. "Nothing in particular."

"I'm not up to anything either," you smirk, "and technically we're alone right now..."

You place your hands on his muscular pecs and push against him with just enough force so he begins to start walking backward.

"Do you think we'll get to be alone for long?" he asks with a grin.

"Once Hotaru or Kuroo realize that only the two of us are missing, the RV will be harder to break into than the Pentagon," you tease, causing his grin to widen on his face.

You jump up right into his arms as he reaches around you with impeccable reflexes and grabs onto your ass. You're then carried like you're as light as a feather over to his bunk and sits down with you in his lap. You smile at how cute his wet and messy hair looks as you reach your hand up into it. That's the last thing you remember before his lips touch your own and the next thing you know both his and your clothes are tossed and discarded onto the floor.

You attempt to wrap your hands around his huge form, but his muscles almost completely surround you as he cages you in with his big arms instead. He pulls you close to kiss you, his lips sliding against yours. His tongue traces over your lips smoothly, waiting for access. And when you do part your lips, you can feel his wet muscle slide against yours gracefully. He reaches one of his hands behind your neck, tilting you to just the angle he wants. Eventually, he begins to get rougher and much more noticeably hungrier as he swallows each of your soft moans with fervor.

Bokuto sits you up with just one of his hands, once more using hardly any effort at all to get you where he wants you. He then lines you up right above him and pushes the head of his cock inside. As you sink down slowly he enjoys the way you let out breath moans while trying to relax as your walls part to make space for him inside you.

You dig your nails into his flesh, wherever you can reach and grab onto, leaving marks on almost every single one of his huge muscles that he's got exposed to you. At the same time, your mouth reaches his neck, biting and sucking as he exchanges bundles of chills and goosebumps for a litter of red and purple hickies down the side of his neck and collarbone.

He then pulls your head by the jaw to face him, lingering his lips just before yours at a spot you can't reach him. "You're taking me so well, baby. My cock making you feel good?" he hums with such an innocent-sounding tone that it drives you insane.

A long moan is pulled from within you as you mumble, "yes".

He squeezes your ass once more as he brings you closer to him, finally squishing your lips against yours. Your body nearly melts as he parts his lips and waits for you to glide your tongue up against his own.

But soon he pulls away and flips you carelessly face down onto the small bed. He disappears for a moment, but the sound of plastic ripping helps serve to remind you that he's working as quickly as possible to come right back.

As Bokuto rolls the new condom onto himself, he wishes he could continue fucking into you raw. The feeling of your wet walls sucking him in with each stroke is almost too much to handle... which is why he's putting the condom on in the first place. However, he does take a moment to think of how beautiful you'd look with a full belly for nine months.

When he's ready he grabs tightly onto your hips and pulls you straight up into the position he wants with you right at the edge of the bed with your ass up in the air. He watches carefully as he lines himself up and goes in ever so gently. He doesn't peel his eyes away for a second as he watches you accept him with ease, and as you moan it provokes him to slide in just a bit impatiently.

Once he's bottomed out, you drop your head down almost suffocating yourself into the pillow that you're squeezing below you. He begins to fuck into you with what seems to be all his might. You attempt to put up a fight to keep yourself held in the position that you're in, but eventually, you fall flat onto the bed.

He continues fucking you like that for awhile until he reaches his arm around your waist and pulls you back up to him. As he restarts his insanely hard pumps that leave you feeling as though you'll be bruised for the next week, his fingers drop down to your clit where he rubs swiftly at the sensitive bundle of nerves.

You shut your eyes closed as you stuff the pillow closer against your face. You feel your mind going numb just before you clench around him and release, swallowing him and still attempting to suck him dry even though you're reaching your high.

Bokuto curses under his breath as he removes his hand from your waist. He then reaches it up into your hair and messily grips onto it to pull your head back. Now having nothing as a barrier between you and the sweet sounds that Bokuto's craving to hear more of, you almost let out a scream before you thankfully remind yourself where you are.

As you relax, your eyes roll back into your head. But it isn't long until Bokuto's panting grows louder and his pace becomes sloppy. Seconds later he lets out a satisfied hiss of a sigh as he finishes within the condom.

You're then let down gently onto the bed as he walks to remove the condom. When he comes back, he sits down on the bed beside you and smiles down softly at your naked form beside him. You look up and smile tiredly before sliding over and pushing him down properly onto the bed beside you.

"You tired me out," you chuckle softly as you lay a small peck on his cheek.

"You could say that again," he pants. "Let me grab your things and clean you up. Then you're welcome to spend the night here if you want."

"I'd appreciate it," you yawn. "Don't know if I could even make it up to my bunk."

"Don't worry about it. You're welcome to stay with me anytime."

With that, Bokuto kisses you and sits up to gather your clothes. After you're cleaned and dressed, the two of you slide right in his covers and fall asleep before anyone else enters the RV.

 After you're cleaned and dressed, the two of you slide right in his covers and fall asleep before anyone else enters the RV