twenty one

"Let's go talk to him before he gets away," Jun says to you as he begins to guide you towards Kin. However, a large hand pushes down on Jun's shoulder before he's able to move you too far.

The two of you slowly turn around a bit anxiously, wondering who the hell is stopping you. However, Jun instantly lets out an irritated groan when he sees Bokuto's frowning face hovering over him.

"Bo? Why'd you follow us?" you ask curiously.

"Yeah, dude, what the fuck?" Jun adds.

"Like hell I'm gonna let you two talk to that asshole without me!" Bokuto explains. The look on your face frightens you somewhat. He looks like he'd be ready to beat Kin up without even waiting for any kind of explanation first. "I'm going with you!"

"You can't just walk right up to him and ask about the stolen money! He'll just deny everything!" you shout.

"She's right and unlike you, I have an actual plan!" Jun then interrupts.

"Which is..." Bokuto hums.

"I'm going to go over, taking Y/N with me while pretending she's a newcomer who stopped by my store," he says as he hands you his glasses as messes up your hair just a bit. He then turns to the side and swiftly steals the baseball hat of a passerby and places it right on your head.

"There," he smirks. "You look super hot... Not that you weren't before, though." Bokuto grinds his teeth as his eyes narrow in on Jun's beaming grin. However, Jun just ignores him and keeps talking. "Keep a low profile when we go over there. I doubt he'll even recognize you."

With an exasperated sigh, Jun then faces Bokuto and frowns. "As for you, you better walk away before you blow the entire thing!"

Bokuto looks over at you, awaiting your decision. "I'll be fine," you assure him. "We found Jun, you should go back and help Akaashi find Akane next!"

Jun smiles once more when he hears that you're on his side of the argument. He then pulls you close and wraps his arms around your waist, lingering almost too low for someone you had only met a few days ago (and don't really care for).

Bokuto continues to watch you with nervous eyes and you feel a bit bad. You aren't sure quite what to tell him that'll make him feel better. "If this doesn't work, I'll come right back and find you, okay?"

"Sure," he sighs, though he doesn't want to separate from you. "Just be careful."

"I will."

Jun groans at the moment the two of you are sharing and decides it's time to rip you away from Bokuto. You're pushed through a few more people until finally, you're standing before Kin.

"Yo," Jun waves. "Kin, I'd like you to meet my new friend! I met her this afternoon at work! She said she wanted to stop by for a bit so I thought I'd introduce ya!"

You notice Kin attempt to get a good look at your face, but he struggles a bit since you're half-hidden under your glasses and hat. So, like the true monstrosity he is, he decides he's better off admiring your almost entirely exposed body instead.

He then smiles sweetly as he looks through your glasses. "Wow, you're gorgeous," he praises.

You put on as best of a smile as you can muster up and thank him despite how much you wish you could punch him in the face. After, he holds out his arm to you and ushers for you to take his hand. God, you could feel vomit begin to travel up your throat as he gently pulls you close to him and leans in to kiss your cheek. However, Jun's too quick and tugs you back towards him. Thus the reason for the first time you ever internally thanked Jun.

But... you quickly take back your silent appreciation.

"Hey, hang on, that was a good try, dude, but I saw her first and it's first come, first serve!" Jun scoffs.

What the-?

Before you've got a chance to retaliate and push him away, he roughly grabs your jaw and turns you to face him. You're processing everything that's happening so fast that you can't get away until after his lips meet with yours.

"What the hell, Jun?!" you shout.

"Shut up, will ya?" he smirks. "Don't ruin the moment, princess. You taste so good-"

Kin clears his throat, reminding the two of you that he's still standing there. "Well if that's all you're gonna do, I'd like my turn now, please."

He's being so polite it makes you sick to your stomach. What's worse is that Jun simply shrugs. But before he passes you off to his friend with a forceful push, he leans in close to your ear and whispers, "That was a great price for all that helping I did for ya, girly. I trust you can take it from here."

"You freak," you mumble as Kin wraps his arms around your waist, preventing you from walking off.

Together, you and Kin walk through the crowd heading back towards the motel. Just as you near the opposite side of the pool where you had left Jun, you spot Bokuto and Akaashi watching you from afar. You don't give them much of a look besides one that probably says you're absolutely horrified because they stare at you as though they're watching you walk off to your death.

Soon, you're led away from the party and up a set of stairs to the second floor, walking right past the room where you had stayed last week with Akane.

"Hey, uh, where are we going?" you ask.

Kin doesn't bother looking at you directly, but stares straight ahead as a bone-chilling smirk rises across his lips. "Why, my room, of course."

"You're room?!" you repeat. "Uh, what for?"

It's then that he looks down at you with his sharp, gold eyes that threaten to burn you alive right where you stood. "You'll see, love," he sings. "It'll be worth the wait, I promise."

"