Battle for The Ages

Aella

This was the finals and while she did not need to enter unless Firestorm got restless. Glancing to said dragon she saw Firestorm,Scorch and Bal munching on Draconiyum Bars that some how ended up in their paws. Firestorm tossed one into the air, rearing she snatched at it and gobbled it in one bite with a satisfied look.

While Artha, Wulph and Moordryd raced each other on the track she stayed with the dragons while the other's watched. She felt sleepy for some reason. Her eyes closed at their own violation.

3rd pov

Moordryd and Artha now raced each other. Wulph did not last long, not much of a surprise, he was weak. Growling softly Shunn looked at the Wraiths running into action only to be frozen by Armageddon.

Aella

Fires, People screaming, The Shadow Tower and those glowing eyes. She had seen them before but where ? Still confined by her sleep prison Firestorm padded next to her rider as she layed down.

Shunn pov

They both saw as Armageddon walk on the track as he sent a massive Black draconium Mag Blast sending the two off the track they had been Sledding on.  A little later Artha Penn was racing on the track.

She sensed  pure black draconium and it did not belong to Armegeddon. "He must have found a way to mutate dragons like Word," Her rider said as she moved  away. Blast of Black Draconium light caught their eyes. "He's using Mag Fury ? What if he kills his pupil ?" Her rider muttered signalling her into a trot.

3rd pov

As the Boosters appeared Armageddon looked behind them. "There you are," Armagaddon said. Stepping past the Boosters was Aella and her dragon. A calm mask was worn as the white haired rider waited. Firestorm reared as she roared loudly.

The sounds of running made everyone look to see two dragons. A Red Magma-Class dragon and Blue Balance-Class dragon. Skidding to a halt they recognized the riders and dragons. Ember with her dragon Scorch and Harmony with Bal. Only then did the dragons change to reveal old enemies.

"Furox ! Samurox !" Dragon Booster yelled in surprise. Both dragons grinned as their rider's changed, markings appeared on them. "Why Aella ? I thought you were against a Dragon-Human War !?" Dragon Booster called.

At this Aella grinned but Armageddon replied,"Well done daughter. You were all ways a great General Morganna."  "Daughter ?!" The Boosters parroted. At this  darkness covered the two to reveal the Shadow Rider and her dragon. Raven black hair and red glowing eyes that glowed. "Aggreshunn now !" Morganna signaled.  At this the ancient dragon reared as she roared a roar no one would forget.

The three of them sent Mag Blast and the others joined in omce they realized which side Morganna was on. "Nooo !!!!" Armageddon screamed as he and his dragons disappeared.

Morganna

They defeated her Father but he would be back, She thought. Agreshunn padded over to the two Boosters with the two others she had brought along to help fight. She smiled fondly as the two made a pact never to reveal their secret identities. "Time has past, The Gauntlets owner's have changed but never the Booster's hearts," She said fondly with nostalgia.

"I'm still ahead in points," Shadow Booster reminded the other hero in a nice way. "Oh, just barely," Dragon Booster replied. "See you at the final Academy Event. Stable brat," Moordryd added quietly. Smiling she decided it was time to go back. As darkness covered the two of them a gold light appeared and took over.

Aella

They were back to their Gold Draconium selves, She noted seeing her Black and Gold dragon. "Not bad Artha," She commented as she watched the Shadow Booster and Dragon race away. "Yeah you defeated Aella's Ancestor. Not bad," Ember commented. "So you two were the Shadow Rider and Dragon all along," Dragon Booster commented.

Reaching she pulled out a ancient necklace of a glowing red Dragon Eye. "In a way yes and no. We are not the same but sometimes we are so close we are one," She explained. "This was her's but I inherited. You remember when you guys let my Grandfather loose in the Shadow Track ? We both were worried about you two."

"Morganna turned against the Black Draconium Empire with the Shadow Booster and some others," Ember explained. "Well bye," Harmony said as Bal shot away from them. "Not without me !" Ember called as Furox Scorch shot after the two. Smiling she cheered as Firestorm reared, roaring as she shot after the two quickly catching up with the Bonemark dragons.

——————————————————————-

please comment who you thought was the shadow rider and dragon. What you thought and if this was a pretty good mystery~