Horn of Libris

Aella

She raced while Ember Mag Jumped while doing stunts. "We are going to win the Horn of Libris," Ember said as she flipped. Still up high Ember burst out in laughter. "Look what Artha Penn partnered up with ! He would do better with a practice dummy !"

Looking she saw Artha, his dragon and the most awkward person on a dragon she had ever seen. A little later she spotted Artha trying to Mag Jump but it seemed he could not find the Mag Stream's center. Shaking her head she winced as Artha took a painful fall.

Firestorm

She took off in front of the other dragons. Seeing the closed gate she Mag Jumped Ember who leaped through hoops to hit the target, once hit the gate would become a ramp and they advanced on the second last level with Shock-Ra and his rider's right behind them.

The Inner Order Dragon Blue Draconium-Energy Class Dragon was skilled in speed, acrobatics and Martial Arts. She understood they were in Shock-Ra's territory, giving the dragon who was now at her flank a growl she slammed in Shock-Ra as Ember hit the next target.

Right as the gate closed it opened again and Shock-Ra flashed in front of her. When she caught up with the acrobatic dragon she had to jump over both Shock-Ra and Beau as they lied down on the track. "Later !" Ember shouted before she turned.

The Psi-Dragon called Coershun won the race. "Oh well, at least Khatah did not win. I've heard he's rather full of himself and a dork," Ember had said.

Aella

"It is not just a trophy ! I have to get it back ! I am the great Khatah, it is my responsibility," She heard the Leader of the Inner Order Crew say. "Yeah I agree," She said as she steered Firestorm away to the Dragon Eye's tent. Spotting Moordryd Paynn and Cain she said,"Drac race. Congrats on beating that dork Khatah."

"Yeah, you guys blazed on the track," Ember added. "Thanks," Moordryd said he sounded surprised. 

3rd pov

The glowing red eyes of the rider and dragon watched as Libris was called. The ancient Gray Bone Dragon  smashed through the Dragon Eye Crew Compound with ease. Libris used it's opponent's Draconium against them. When the Dragon Booster figured it out and got everyone to stop did the raven haired figure wearing a helmet speak,"It seem's this new Dragon Booster show's promise."

When the large pure Black Draconium gave a snort did the female rider reply,"Yes, this Beau clearly posses those memories." Reddish purple and purple the red eyed dragon's long teeth poked out of her mouth. Spikes that were on the large serpent-like dragon's body made it even larger and fiercer.

Right on her forehead was the distinctive Dragon Eye symbol. Once Libris bounded away did the silent dragon leave her high spot without any signals or prompting. The raven haired and red eyed rider stayed silent in thought.