Slithercorp

Scorch

His rider growled as Wyldfyr and his rider shot past them to the gauntlet infested area. Jumping successfully she then had him ran into the Red Bi-pedal dragon.

Ember

They took 3rd place which was not bad and Kitt Wonn was out of the race, She heard from Moordryd. Taking off her gloves she let out a loud angry roar as she discovered her Wine Red nail polish was chipped !

When she heard two other racers talking about Slithercorp did she join in. "Sounds like a trap to me. You'll probably loose you're dragon or get turned into a Wraith," She spat at the not so great racers who bad mouthed the Academy. She heard about it from all the street racers and wanted nothing to do about it.

"If you all were smart you'd stay away and no one from the Royal Dragon Crew is going there," She bluntly stated before turning Scorch. Time to go back to the Compound and fix her nail polish ! Trotting Scorch past Decepshun and Moordryd in favor of a Dragonola Bar.

3rd pov

They watched as Kitt Wonn and her dragon entered Slithercorp, not wise since Word Paynn was using it to create a Dragon and human Wraith army. Artha Penn, Lance Penn and the very awkward human teen entered the building a little later after Kitt Wonn.

106 racers had been entered so far, not a bad number for an army, She thought. It was not long when the Wraith Army started chaos to draw the Dragon Booster out.

Ember

Hearing the News she growled as she had just finished her nail. Blowing on the nail she yelled to get everyone's attention. At once the more experienced racers left the Compound to fight the Wraith Army.

Glancing down she noticed Scorch's Draconium levels were recharged. Even before Furox's Bonemark Scorch had twice the Draconium levels, now times two. With a grin she had her dragon ram into the closets Wraith dragon and it's equally Wraithed rider.

Still in the Market they stayed close together as the Wraiths zeroed on them. Blocking a Mag Blast she Mag Jumped and knocked the rider off.

Firestorm

When a Wraith dragon Magged her rider did she head butt her three Wraiths. "Ahh !' Aella yelled as she began to fall without a Mag Stream. Magging her rider back on the saddle she let out a roar as more Wraiths were leaving them.

3rd pov

Once again Word Paynn lost again. It got interesting when Shadow Booster arrived and shortly they fought but Artha and his friends left thanks to a Disrupter Pod. Turning his dragon around the two escaped the crumbling path. "Sorry you're plan did not work," Shadow Booster commented to a coughing Word Paynn.

"You fought well Shadow Booster, if only my son showed half you're skill," Word said. "Moordryd deserves a little respect, after all he is a important pice in our plan for World Domination," Shadow Booster said. "'Our Plan' ?" Word questioned.

"Together we will be unstoppable." Hearing this she had Shunn reveal themselves. "You're son has been helping us. Naturally we kept this a secret until it was time," She said as her red glowing eyes zeroed in on the older Paynn.

Aella

Once again they were on another Race Track except this was not a Academy Race. Feeling relaxed after fighting Wraiths she saw Parm spin as Firestorm blew right past him.